DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Catching 6pm showing with AMC prime on Thursday. Wanted to do iMax, but I wanted recliner chairs more lol. No need to show up super early either with reserved seating.

Boss gave me some vouchers for iPic so I checked and they had one pair at 615 on Thursday. First time going to one of these theaters with recliners but I chose that premium seating where they give you blankets and pillows and also serve a full menu/drinks to your table [emoji]128293[/emoji]

THIS...100%

Because I hate being interrupted during a film...

This...

I'm going to a 10:25pm movie in an all black neighborhood. It will not be packed.

DeadPool at the same theater at 9:25pm and only had 15 ppl in there.

Going to be the same situation. :lol:

Movie Atl for my atlanta folks...

Last edited:
4:30 pm friday showing at lincoln square imax 
pimp.gif

gonna try to light a tiny joint at 4:20 near the theater and sit down right in time for a few minutes of previews 

Hmm people in the thread seen it already?
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] I see campea saw it tonight guess I gotta stay away for a few days...

Good Job Ben, never doubted you....same as Reynolds, dudes need to understand that these superhero roles they failed in, was NOT their fault.

Just to give a few impressions. Don't worry, I will not spoil anything!!

Movie was A++. The theater I was in had a pretty good crowd. Everyone was super hyped to see the movie before it started. And so was I. I arrived at the theater at 8:30, and the showing was 10 p.m. once the movie finally started there was a special message from Zack Snyder asking everyone not to spoil or post anything about the movie. Then after that the movie started playing. Now I will say this, IMAX does this movie severe Justice. I won't cover any story elements because again I want you guys to experience what I experienced in the theaters, but I will say that two things really stood out to me.

1. The cinematography was absolutely beautiful! Larry Fong was severely missed in Man of Steel, but he made his presence known in this film.

2. The script by Chris Terrio was absolutely superb. He took what could have been an average script an elevated it to a masterful level.

The casting was on point. I know a lot of people were skeptical about who was chosen, but rest assured that you will be presently surprised. I'll end it here. But I'm sooooo excited for you all to see it. I'm gonna go back and see it about 4 more times this weekend alone.

Back
Top Bottom