DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The WW cosplays last year were so nice to look at. One had that dark bvs armor but also looked battle tested and she had dirt and fake blood on her. Looked awesome.

Hyped for WW. Wasn't a fan of Gadot just because of her build. From what I'm hearing though, I can't wait to see her in the movie.
From everything I've seen/heard, it's good news that people are changing their opinion on her as WW. Between her and the Batfleck casting being announced, I didn't have high hopes for this movie.

And that's coming from someone who highly enjoyed MoS and was looking more forward to seeing a sequel, rather than this.
They absolutely needed to make a great WW.

That solo film needs to put up #s; Batfleck solo film is really nothing to worry about.

Last edited:
Just got home and the movie was great. Started off slow but it gradually builds up.

To those asking for spoilers:

This wasn't even a "fight". It was really just Batman beating Superman's ***. :lol: The whooping he gave Clark Kent, Jesus Christ. :x :pimp:

Should we stay after the credits???

The pre-screenings had no post credit scene but I'd wait for confirmation in case they add it to the public version.

The pre-screenings had no post credit scene but I'd wait for confirmation in case they add it to the public version.

I remember one in Green Lantern, but that doesn't count anymore. Was there an AC scene in MoS?

No, MoS had none so technically if they add one here it'll be the first for DC (GL movie doesn't exist :lol: ).

Out promoting the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, producer Deborah Snyder laid out the busy production schedule for the entire DC Extended Universe (DCEU). Said Snyder, "So Suicide Squad is in post and that comes out later this summer, and Wonder Woman we just finished most of the bulk of principal photography in London. They’re taking a two-week hiatus so Gal [Gadot] can some and do press, and then we go back and shoot the Themiscyra sections in Italy, and then come back for some pickups in London, just some green screen and some tank work, and things like that. We start Justice League April 11th and that is at Leavesden, mostly on stage and some locations around there as well as Iceland and I think a beat in Scotland at the end of the schedule. And we are working with James Wan on the development of the Aquaman script right now, and I’m hoping that sometime first quarter of next year we’ll be in production on that movie as well as working on the script for Flash. So it’s a little busy."

There really was an end credit scene for GL? They really thought that movie was going to launch their shared universe huh :lol:

Out promoting the release of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, producer Deborah Snyder laid out the busy production schedule for the entire DC Extended Universe (DCEU). Said Snyder, "So Suicide Squad is in post and that comes out later this summer, and Wonder Woman we just finished most of the bulk of principal photography in London. They’re taking a two-week hiatus so Gal [Gadot] can some and do press, and then we go back and shoot the Themiscyra sections in Italy, and then come back for some pickups in London, just some green screen and some tank work, and things like that. We start Justice League April 11th and that is at Leavesden, mostly on stage and some locations around there as well as Iceland and I think a beat in Scotland at the end of the schedule. And we are working with James Wan on the development of the Aquaman script right now, and I’m hoping that sometime first quarter of next year we’ll be in production on that movie as well as working on the script for Flash. So it’s a little busy."
I like that they have a deep focus on the universe, but at the end of the day, execution is what matters.

Really looking forward to Momoa-man and to see how Wan does it.

I like that they have a deep focus on the universe, but at the end of the day, execution is what matters.

Well I think it just doesn't have to be an epic disaster as in Fan4stic bad because apparently many hates Cap1 and Thor1/Thor2 and that universe has thrived (along with Im2 and IM3). I personally never hated those films (though IM2 and IM3 are my least favorite but still not as bad as Ang Lee Hulk) and thought they were good set-ups but I was really surprised at how divided people were on them.

There really was an end credit scene for GL? They really thought that movie was going to launch their shared universe huh :lol:

Wasn't really an end-credit, more like a mid-credit where Sinestro got the yellow ring I mean what GL movie?

Last edited:
It sounds to me ( based off her comments) that Deborah Snyder is DC's Kevin Figie. She might be the one running the show behind the scenes. And that's not a bad thing at all.

Last edited:
I think they consider there to be more than one mind in charge, including Zack and Geoff along with other producers. I forgot who was asked but there was an interview about it a week or so ago. Too many BvS news to sift through right now so it's difficult to find. Overall I think they have more like a brain trust but I think it is mostly Zack and Geoff. Back then I was hoping Jim Lee could get in on that brain trust but I am not sure he has any film experience, he'd make a good consultant though.

@RFX45
-- what would you think of Dini and Timm jumping on board to help out?

I like it, always been fan of the two and Timm is responsible for the animated Mexican Superman everyone loves so... :lol:

And he created Harley with Dini so those two would be great but at some point it might be the case of too many chefs...

As a consultant, I do think they'd be great and I think they understand the movies better than Lee from their animated series background but also I think those guys also works with less limitations in their fields, they have an open world to work with while the live action has more restrictions. In the animated series for example, they could just add any heroes and villains and make it work but in live-action then there's too many producers to answer to and budget restraints or just limiting those for the future films.

Back
Top Bottom