DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

When it comes to movie critics, I tend to roll with Campea...his overall assessment of movies usually seems to mirror how I feel about them, for the most part. He gave it a solid 8/10.

I wonder if this is going to be like F4 where so many thousands of people allegedly sang high praises on Twitter after the screening and then it was revealed on opening weekend that it was one of the worst movies of the past 5 years
sick.gif

Getting panned on RT

its ok though, I am setting my expectations to that of Watchmen instead of Avengers levels

I wonder if this is going to be like F4 where so many thousands of people allegedly sang high praises on Twitter after the screening and then it was revealed on opening weekend that it was one of the worst movies of the past 5 years :x

Lol, I hope not. Not cuz I care exactly but more so for the DC guys on this board that never throws shade at marvel

Last edited:

The Zack Snyder legacy continues I see.

Some of the reviews are downright harsh but critics have to call it like they see it.

As I said a couple days ago, I have zero expectations and after reading several reviews from the critics I read often (all gave negative reviews), it remains at zero.

Either way, I'm still heading in Thursday to see how this movie plays out, esp. how Ben handles Batman.

Man. I thought it would at least be in the 70% area.

It's at 40 with 42 reviews. It doesn't usually get much better.

Time to take always the keys from Snyder

Man. I thought it would at least be in the 70% area.

It's at 40 with 42 reviews. It doesn't usually get much better.

Time to take always the keys from Snyder
Unfortunately he'll stay cuz he's already working on JL and it's all about box office.

From what I gather from the negative reviews, this movie isn't so bad that ppl will be asking for refunds on their per-ordered tickets :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128559[/emoji] these reviews are Brutal.

I hope if it's really bad that it's so bad to the point that i'm amused and entertained. Like that punisher war zone movie.

Should've just had Aquaman show up and wash both those fools. Destroy the batmobile and tell Wonder Woman to hop on the back of his dolphin and chill in Atlantis with him.

I hope if it's really bad that it's so bad to the point that i'm amused and entertained. Like that punisher war zone movie.

I'm just hoping WW is awesome and that Battfleck kicks *** and that Superman and Luthor doesn't annoy me too much

Yea. Really hope these critics are overreacting. But when the majority of them are bashing it then :smh:

Civil war about to win the year. :pimp:

The spoiler at 4:32 is what made me realize I can't stand Lois.

Kal El belongs with Diana!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom