DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The only batman that wasn't dark was the Adam West version with zap pow and zowie
de0f128a20dfe3d261fad6117df591bb.jpg

The concept of Batman is a lonely billionaire whose parents were murdered when he was 8 fighting a psychotically obsessive war on crime alone and instilling fear in the hearts of the denizens of likely the most crime-ridden city in human history

Yeah, I expect dark

i dont care about staying true to the character, I will enjoy watching any hero who is willing to brutally murder bad guys 
pimp.gif

Batman movies just got "dark" in the last 10 years tho
Batman has been a dark character since the 1970s, though.
Yea but he's just recently been truly depected as such in films (Burton flick excluded. And Batman Forever doesn't count because he's a "dark character" in an asurdly goofy world)

The general public still needs to be reminded that all these films don't exist in the same universe lol but I think the critics just want a mild crack to break the tension, not the MCU formula

Soo, yeah, eff Lois. The entire movie I :smh: at how much I can't stand her.

Diana >>>>> Lois.

A lot of the reviews I read makes it seems like the reviewers are disappointed in a lack of corny Avengers type of "humor". 90% of them are talking about how the movie is too serious :lol: I HATE Marvel movies because of all that stupid humor they put in there, but then again the movies are supposed to be appealing to people's inner kids, so I understand why they do it
Except Nolan's trilogy had a serious tone and got rave reviews.

Face it. Snyder makes trash movies. Amazing trailers :smokin

The damsel in distress is just really getting old to me. it's been old. :lol: Just tired that she's always getting in trouble and Clark has to completely stop whatever he's doing to save her.

There's literally a scene where a terrorist was holding Lois hostage with a gun pointed at her and Lois just smiled and nodded and Superman charged at him full speed.

I much prefer the unstoppable power couple of Superman and Wonder Woman.

"Overlong, underdeveloped and almost entirely humorless, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice may please die-hard fans by pitting two DC icons against each other. Everyone else may want to wait for the next Marvel movie."

^I swear, Superman's stank face is everywhere. :lol:

I hate that it seems to be his default face. Like damn. On some ole 'something smells everywhere' tip

I wonder if that's just Cavil's acting or he was explicitly told to brood 24/7

Last edited:
The majority of the reviews I'm reading are going hard at Snyder's directing skills, how boring this is, and the lack of fluidity to the story.

why didnt critics complain about sicario being humorless? 

these are action movies, not comedies 
I got some lulz out of Sicario.

Why are reviewers attempting to compare DC to Marvel? :smh:
Cuz at this point who else makes superhero movies like that? Not to mention Marvel is literally seen as the guys doing this the best.

The whole reason there's even a superhero movie "bubble" is cuz of what Marvel did with the MCU.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom