DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I've just always seen Superman as a double sword, views on him will be divided because the character and his overall theme is just outdated (and that's coming from a big Supes fan) and the kill or no-kill thing and being overpowered are just going to hover over him. He is the biug blue boy scout and this is pretty much Bret Hart being the face but the fans turning on him because they want the bad*ss heel Stonecold.

Anyways, at this point I am more curios about NTs view because it seems like the general audience likes it and critics hovers around hating it to just the film being ok.

I should tally up an NTScore and come up with NTrotten or NTfresh :lol: So when you see the film, put up your rating out 8, 5 or more gets a fresh and I'll see if I can keep track of it.

So far I know of 3 NTers who has seen it and liked it (including myself).
:lol: This is a great idea in general.

The movie thread would love this. Should be a site where we just put in our score on a scale out of 8 obviously to tally up the average :lol: :nerd: Any NT silicon valley experts wanna get on that?

I think the only thing reviews really hurt are 2nd week totals.

I'll say it does 160-180 this weekend and under 65 next weekend.

While Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has good things to recommend it, its shortcomings are undeniable. The action sequences whenever Batman is set loose on the bad guys are cool, and the story strives to explore human and philosophical elements, but it’s often not much fun. Not every superhero movie should be like a Marvel one (because every hero and piece of material is different), but even the melodramatic X-Men movies never lost sight of pure entertainment value while also exploring heady and heavy topics.
That IGN review

:smh:

My brother is watching it Thursday night. If he says it sucks then it sucks because he's not a harsh critic of movies.

Last edited:
It amazes me they DC can get it so right with their animated movies and be so off with their cinematic universe..

With the batman animated movies the artist are allowed to take liberties since there one off projects (I'm assuming)

But the animated JL films are pretty safe artistically since I assume it's inclusive of all the characters and you're not taking big leaps in that department when your have the whole group together.. Just tell a solid story

Like I love Nolan, but I don't think it was a good idea to but him in charge of this whole thing

^ I saw Jay Olivas name in the BVS credits, even before the critics response, I was thinking yesterday that maybe one these directors for the animated flicks could be given a shot with the live action stuff. Like why the hell not?

Last edited:
I was not expecting that score to be that low on RT but the ticket has already been bought so it will be seen i hope I like it more than MOS because I was sleeping and had to be waken up in that movie [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those feels when alone in a new city and country and nobody to watch movies with.

Still haven't seen Deadpool 
mean.gif

"You're gonna go to War?"

"Those son of a ******* brought the war to us, 12 hours ago! Jesus NT, count the bad reviews...dozens, what's next hundreds? They have the power to wipe the entire DC universe and if we believe there is even a 1% chance of the movie underperforming we have to take it as an absolute certainty, and we have to destroy them."

"You're gonna go to War?"

"Those son of a ******* brought the war to us, 12 hours ago! Jesus NT, count the bad reviews...dozens, what's next hundreds? They have the power to wipe the entire DC universe and if we believe there is even a 1% chance of the movie underperforming we have to take it as an absolute certainty, and we have to destroy them."

TELL ME, DO YOU BLEED?

Back
Top Bottom