DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

The first Transformers was aight; like others said, it was mostly being able to see our childhood on the big screen in live action.

It went downhill pretty quick after that.

The way Jazz was done in the 1st movie :smh:

Last edited:
I liked transformers 1. I don't remember how I felt about transformers 2. The latest transformers was so bad that I was angry for having watched it. If I could do it all over again would not have watched.

It was so bad that it demolished all goodwill in me. I will no longer watch a transformers movie unless I see they changed the people in charge of the movies :lol:

Last edited:
i was really out on batman vs superman from the beginning. i cant stand superman and although i like ben affleck i did not want to see him as batman.

then i got a little excited about it.

but then i saw the trailer where they revealed doomsday and wonder woman already and an awful luther.

and then i know some people (even a couple here on NT) that all saw it and really liked it so i was excited again.

but then i realized they were all emotionally invested some way or another in this movie or batman.

i cant wait to see this movie just to stop having mixed emotions.

as much as i want to like it, huge batman fan all my life, its not looking good.

can someone just tell me how awful eisenberg is because i refuse to believe he will be good and im probably too stuck in this to enjoy him on the screen even if he is anything good

I think one consensus on almost every critics review is that Ben Affleck is great as Bruce/Batman and if you're a Batman fan it is just a must see just for that portrayal alone.

Anyways, the more reviews I see, the more sad I get. Why can't DC be great 
tired.gif
frown.gif

If any of you guys are going to the 10 pm showing in the valley at the arclight and see the douche in this shirt...

that'll be me. Say hi 
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Listened to Collider on the way to work this morning for the non spoiler review.

Campea dipped his score from an 8 to a 7.5. Not sure if it was the second showing, or after the actual thought process or influence from other critics but he said he still liked it.

Most of the guys from Collider liked it (minus Mark Ellis, I think he gave it a 5.6/10. Two of the guys gave it a 7.5's and I think someone else gave it like a 6.8? ), and I think the general consensus was that everything we already know about Snyder films is living up once again lol. The funny thing is they said everything you want in the film is there, just the way it was cut up is not the way you would have wanted...which kind of how I feel about MoS.

Interestingly enough though, they all did agree that they are still hyped for the JL movie :lol: not sure how that works out, but i guess we'll all figure that out soon.
Still hyped to see this tomorrow night

Last edited:
Watched some DC special, the Flash and Cyborg's demeanor do not scream superhero at all. Flash got the gait of a chain smoking french hooker and Cyborg is like Don Lemon.

This was kind of expected coming from Heroic Hollywood though. El Mayimbe claimed he's a CBM fanboy first, and the fanboy in him loved it.

Like others have said in this thread, maybe us CBM fanboys will enjoy the hell out of this movie. But the general audiences may be wondering who the hell is Doomsday, they probably won't geek out over snips of other JL memberrs like we will, and they haven't been anticipating a movie with the two biggest super heroes like we have.

I like Collider, and enjoy Schnepps insight on things...but that Twitter profile pic :lol:

schnepp is a legit comic nerd though, he was probably bothered by the two heroes brutally murdering people 

Back
Top Bottom