DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Did he say that he didn't see the movie because he doesn't need to see garbage when he can smell it?

Right after a 7 minute long bashing?

Cap hasn't really ever had a no killing rule. He just doesn't aim to kill any chance he gets. He believes in the justice system and due process. He at least follows those laws. He isn't coming in wanting to murder.

That line really gets important when you come out of a war where you probably killed a lot of ppl. So it makes sense for Cap if he does happen to do it.

Batman sort of just started that out of the atmosphere and reputation comics were getting coming out of the 50s. Then all of a sudden comics were about superheroes being these never kill role models when in real life heroes kill when they have to. It's just fairy tale bull **** that keeps batman from killing which is why I don't mind when we get a version that does.

Superman doing it is a whole other can of worms though.

Cap has killed people in every movie
What? No, I don't remember this.
dqA9hQY.gif

tumblr_inline_o2n8t878WT1tig4gp_500.gif

im sure these guys just walked it off 

Last edited:
^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Audience score on RT is at 83% and there are about 1200 reviews if that means anything

Well IM3 is at like 79 :lol:
Yeah :lol: It's one thing if ppl don't understand the critics rating of fresh or rotten but you can't go mentioning the audience rating being 80+% for BvS when IM3's audience rating is 79.

Simply put ppl liked the movie as well as critics. On BvS though seems so far the audience liked it and the critics hated it.

Yeah that's not adding up.

I'm wondering if I signed up right now to RT if I could just go and rate any movie even if I didn't see it or not.

I'm getting tired of the it's not as bad as they said it would be talk. So many ppl pulled that with F4. A few more years they'll become history revisionists claiming they loved it.

Last edited:
1300 sounds about right. If 100 120-capacity theaters had pre-screenings then it makes perfect sense

Last edited:
Oh. I was looking at the actual written reviews as opposed to ratings. Also I'm on my phone and it doesn't show that number

Still, 1300 reviews sounds perfectly in-range

Last edited:
i think this movie never stood a chance with the pro marvel and dc hating people out there

why yall dont let my main man superman live? its not his fault hes the perfect wholesome superhero...

nobody ever gonna love supes until his costume is all black and he acts like a douche lol

Back
Top Bottom