DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

Just making I don't come in ruining it for people...I got jumped in the DD thread for something like this :lol:

Last edited:
Just making I don't come in ruining it for people...I got jumped in the DD thread for something like this :lol:

Marvel fans are just about that life. It's why marvel keeps making good movies cuz they scared to see disappointed fans in da streets

DC fans make death threats on the Internet. Marvel fans will kick down your door.

Last edited:
Oh?

Don't mind me I'm just preparing my body to take a truly righteous **** on Batman vs Superman. :lol:

I'm fairly certain this will be garbage so be prepared for a 32 bars of Zach Snyder ether.

Man drop them spoilers as soon as midnight hits tomorrow. Who cares if everybody didn't see it. If people gon come in here, there fault. And if you feel generous and want to use spoiler tags, go for it. At this point we should all know that some care about spoilers, and some don't. Expect to be spoiled once the movie is officially out.

Last edited:
The weirdest thing about that. I think that's only mobile.

Usually gotta highlight last post with the mouse but on mobile it straight up has the last post text in it's own column for every thread :lol:

You would assume he is cuz he's directing pt. 1 but that's not confirmed yet. Neither is the writer.

WB/DC would have some balls if they pulled a COIE this early just cuz they want to restart/correct this universe. I could see that working. Would even leave room for a Flashpoint Paradox movie so many ppl love on here.

Of course they'd want to keep certain things, so it'd be like ditch this Earth-12 Superman (just made up a #) but keep Earth-12 Batffleck. Good way to pass on whoever is playing Cyborg and get an actual known actor if you're still trying to make Cyborg a thing.

The new cinematic universe could then be a mix of what works and what doesn't.

And to think this thread was beaming with optimism after the twitter reviews from the special fans screening.

I remember seeing someone tweet BvS was the greatest superhero movie ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

As long as it doesnt suck as IM3 then we good, b.

Cant wait for tomorrow. No spoiler alert here. Its your fault for coming into this thread after tomorrow

Man. What a disappointment. We should be taking about DC being Byke.

The reviewer up there pretty much said what I didn't want to happen with two movies. As it was BVS first half and then all these characters coming in the 2nd half.

They had a good idea going on with BvS. Should of just let it happen from there with stand alone films. The hype for JL would of been much greater.

And to think this thread was beaming with optimism after the twitter reviews from the special fans screening.

I remember seeing someone tweet BvS was the greatest superhero movie ever. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For real man. Them dudes went nuts. I read someone wrote best CB is last 5 years :lol:

I'm good on reviews :lol:,not gonna diminish my excitement for finally getting to see both these bad boys on screen together :smokin :smokin

nope.gif

Last edited:
I don't see Nolan helming the DCeU. His Batman movies lack a certain comic book feel.

Nolan is on the low end while Snyder is on the high end of that spectrum

Back
Top Bottom