DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - The Penguin out 9/19 then every Sunday on MAX

I'll admit I was skeptical about seeing this movie tonight because of RT rating until I read a comment on IGN saying "RT gave Indiana Jones Crystal Skull a 73%....."
sick.gif
turns out that's true so I'm disregarding all critics and going to see the movie and make my own judgment. 

Brethren this movie is solid not the greatest but good, except for Lutho but again he has some redemption the last scene. The universe is set up nicely

How was this.Movie terrible though it was fun and exciting was.it ground breaking? No but its a step.in the right direction

I'm drunk typing btw hahahaaha

How was this.Movie terrible though it was fun and exciting was.it ground breaking? No but its a step.in the right direction

I'm drunk typing btw hahahaaha

I do get that some audience might be confused...

speaking of world building, that scene of Flash either travelling through time to warn Bruce (or if it is a dream) is one of those parts where the audience might go "what the f' did I just see?" but fanboys go GIGGITY!

What everyone thoughts on the rumor of Jared Leto being the red hood/Joker and maybe tiring into this movie?

Wait a minute! I know yall not slandering one of the greatest trilogies of all time.
Nobody is slandering anything. Just telling the truth.

Although it is eye opening to see a few more NTers claim BB is better than TDK.

So far the majority is in agreement that TDKR aint ****.

If Snyder really feels that type of way then maybe he was never the guy for the job (of overseeing this universe)

You got to love all the characters, not just Batman :lol:

Welps

I'm going to the 6 pm showing

Going to get ready, get something to eat then head to the theater around 430.

If this movie is going to be bad, hopefully it's not boring bad. That's the worst kind of bad. I want it to be entertaining bad. So I'm crossing fingers.

Last edited:
I think he meant the critics gave it 73% but should have been a lot worse
To me that just lets you know how bad they think this movie is :lol: Not that they rated Crystal Skull too high.

If Snyder really feels that type of way then maybe he was never the guy for the job (of overseeing this universe)

You got to love all the characters, not just Batman :lol:

Welps.
Read RFX's post he quoted again. Apparently nobody wanted to do this. Snyder was like 12th on the list. At that point you're looking for somebody who is willing to do it whether they love all the characters or not :lol:

Last edited:
Co-Worker called me asking me to go being that someone canceled on him. (Center Row, Recliner seat)

I've already book my tickets long ago. (lol)

Back
Top Bottom