''Dead in the middle of Little Italy, little did we know...

A villain without remorse, who's willing to out your boss
Forever and take all the cheddar like child support

pimp.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif

damn im mad this was only 2pages long r.i.p pun man lmao 1 of the funniest videos i've seen dude had so much humor and was lyricallyamazing

one of my favourite lines.

thanks for posting that video EnvyusInc i haven't seen that yet. that asian girl in front of pun in the end of the video is
pimp.gif

RIP Big Pun. I truly feel that out of all the rappers who passed away, he was the one who never really got to show everything he was capable of. Pun wasamazing and his rhymes were ridiculous. I compare it to something like if Lebron were to pass away now (knock on wood), we would never see what he could havebeen.

R.I.P Pun...pure spitting at its finest..imagine if he liked staying in the booth..we would have so much more material

R.I.P. Pun. When I realized it 8 years yesterday, I listened to CP and had Banned From TV on repeat. A classic album and classic feature by one of the greats

R.I.P Pun...pure spitting at its finest..imagine if he liked staying in the booth..we would have so much more material

everybody aint on no Pac !+#%, but he prolly did...you know its a lot that go into that. N.O.R.E has said he has a lot of Pun's music that heprolly dont plan on putting out, same as Joe...and you know Joe (as always w/ anybody he was F'in with) was skeetchy when it came to the money, and thatsgonna affect anybody's passion when you not getting paid properly to do your job...

Such a shame. It doesn't have to be a gun, but your own mind that can take you down like that. I wish he was still around along with the other greats.

RIP Pun.

Such a shame. It doesn't have to be a gun, but your own mind that can take you down like that. I wish he was still around along with the other greats.

RIP Pun.

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

RIP Pun.
word...dude was so young
ohwell.gif

You want the real I'm craze, don't ever play around
I blaze you down like you weigh a pound
an spray the town with the mack hundred eighty rounds

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pun was a lyrical monster. very underrated when kats discuss the greatest EMCEES that ever held the M.I.C.

Back
Top Bottom