Dead Rat Found in a Can of Pepsi

Originally Posted by raptors29

I just thought about this. How can this be real? When you're drinking it you wouldn't smell something funny? Wouldn't the can feel kind of heavy?

naw brehh you breathe out before you take a sip, and you dont really breathe when you drink

Hasn't it ever crossed any of your minds that anyone in need of some cash can just stick a dead rat in there, take a few pictures, and file a lawsuit?Seems plausible to me, especially in a recession, people are just downright desperate right now.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Seriously, how can you not tell there's a rodent in your can?

That's so gross.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lu cash

Hasn't it ever crossed any of your minds that anyone in need of some cash can just stick a dead rat in there, take a few pictures, and file a lawsuit? Seems plausible to me, especially in a recession, people are just downright desperate right now.

It's very possible. I stated an example earlier.

This is indeed recent, but I just used another article from 1994 by accident. Also, this could indeed be staged, because I remember hearing about a finger placed in some chilli from Wendy's if I'm not mistaken. They tried to make money off of them, but it didn't work.

Hasn't it ever crossed any of your minds that anyone in need of some cash can just stick a dead rat in there, take a few pictures, and file a lawsuit? Seems plausible to me, especially in a recession, people are just downright desperate right now.

How would you get a dead rat in a can of Pepsi?

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

I don't know, how did the rat get in there in the first place?

everything that just went on over here when i read the article....

sick.gif

*my chest started to slightly hurt
*i had a brief headache
*my stomach just spoke a language ive never heard before

could the rat of been in the can before it was sealed up so the hole would of been bigger? I think it all depends on how they package the soda..

Originally Posted by HyphySole

could the rat of been in the can before it was sealed up so the hole would of been bigger? I think it all depends on how they package the soda..
Yeah, that's what I'm saying, the rat couldn't have been put in there after packaging.

Damn, their about to get payed! But, drinking that and then finding out their is a rat inside of the can could cause me to never ever drink soda.

probably fake. im guessing most of you dont remember back in the day when syringes were popping up in pepsi cans everywhere.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom