DeAngelo Hall to be WAIVED by Raiders....

49ers will take him as a QB/KR.
pimp.gif

how much money if any will the raiders save by doing this? cause if none this makes no sense what so ever

If I understand it correctly, who ever signs him, assumes the rest of his contract....the Raiders want NO part of that
laugh.gif
. It's no secret that D.Hallsucks. The only way I would make a move for him is if he was up for restructuring his deal. If he wants to stick it to the Raiders/Al Davis, homie should juststay on that FA market and collect checks from Oakland. This was doomed from the jump. Props to the Falcons for fleecing the Raiders big time.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how much money if any will the raiders save by doing this? cause if none this makes no sense what so ever

its like it gets worse every year. i dont even know what to say about this team anymore.

to answer your question it saves them a ton of money. due to the bonuses the guy will hit if they dont cut him. i still cant believe it though

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If I understand it correctly, who ever signs him, assumes the rest of his contract....the Raiders want NO part of that
laugh.gif
. It's no secret that D.Hall sucks. The only way I would make a move for him is if he was up for restructuring his deal. If he wants to stick it to the Raiders/Al Davis, homie should just stay on that FA market and collect checks from Oakland. This was doomed from the jump. Props to the Falcons for fleecing the Raiders big time.
only if he is picked up off waivers, i believe. if he clears waivers any team can get him and his current contract will be invalid

laugh.gif
smh.gif

This organization is in the toilets.
I hope Nnamdi leaves too.

Al Davis having to exp. the bad effects of all the stupid $%@! he did
pimp.gif

As bad as he's been... This still makes absolutely no sense for Oakland...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a freakin joke...

And HELL NO I don't want this bum in Dallas... Yall are buggin the hell out.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

As bad as he's been... This still makes absolutely no sense for Oakland...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a freakin joke...

And HELL NO I don't want this bum in Dallas... Yall are buggin the hell out.
Why would they want to keep him and keep paying him all that money?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

franchise is a total joke

when can we expect Al in his black leather Raider jacket to have his powerpoint presentation of how this happened..

Raiders - Commitment to losing.

pic of Hall leaving the Raiders facility just a few minutes ago

PIC [+]
burnt_toast-724090.jpg

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

daprescription wrote:

$8 Million for 8 games
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

a $#$!!%@ embarrassment, honestly what other franchise does its fans like the Raiders...Al Davis is the origin of all our problems, he's actually lost hismind...execs in the front office have been saying it low key for years...

*ends vent, proceeds to laugh it off*

Originally Posted by KobeKid24

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

when can we expect Al in his black leather Raider jacket to have his powerpoint presentation of how this happened..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Raiders - Commitment to losing.

pic of Hall leaving the Raiders facility just a few minutes ago

PIC [+]

burnt_toast-724090.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how yall do that with the Spoiler button?

roll.gif
at anyone begging for their team to pick him up.

your team's worst CB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DeAngelo Hall

Please dont Dr. York. We are bad enough...please I'm begging you.

why are raiders fans mad, yall are actin like this isnt a good thing. we pay this bum the rest of his guaranteed money and get him the hell out of town I dontsee a problem, would yall rather keep him and end up paying all kinds of bonuses that he'll get just for being on the roster? The majority of the pointsthat get scored on us are because of this bum!

It seems like yesterday when truth and jetpac swore up and down this man was the 2nd coming and I used to argue them down

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom