DeAngelo Hall to be WAIVED by Raiders....

It seems like yesterday when truth and jetpac swore up and down this man was the 2nd coming and I used to argue them down

roll.gif

Waits for truth's "My apologies, DeAngelo Hall is garbage" thread, dude was quick to put that D.Jarrett thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

so how do NFL contracts work? do they just pay em the guaranteed money he signed for? in the NFL cant they just cut you whenever they want and have no obligation for the rest of your contract?
Its only guaranteed thru the end of this season + whatever guaranteed money was in the contract.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

It seems like yesterday when truth and jetpac swore up and down this man was the 2nd coming and I used to argue them down

roll.gif

Waits for truth's "My apologies, DeAngelo Hall is garbage" thread, dude was quick to put that D.Jarrett thread
laugh.gif

when I said he was a beast was during his Pro-Bowl season. That DAMN sure wasn't yesterday
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't see how any Raiders fans can be happy with this
I'm used to it.
I don't care anymore.

You just have to accept the fact that we'll never be good until Al Davis leaves.
I hope he doesn't put the tag on Nnamdi
tired.gif
Wasn't Nnamdi franchised last season? I thought he's playing for 8 mil this year? I could be wrong tho....
He was.
They're probably going to do it again though.

Gunna, I love Sapp on the Raiders. I have nothing for respect for him, one of the best to ever do it.
What he said about the Raiders organization is sad and depressing.

I can't believe this franchise has sunk so far.
The biggest joke of an organization in the sports world today, by far.

Al Davis holding a press conference to try and discredit Lane Kiffen because he didn't want to pay him 2 MILLION dollars was the last straw.
2 Million?!?!??
Hey $%%%#*$, look at all the money you gave to Javon Walker, Kelly, and DeAngelo.
He ruined a year of football(although we weren't going anywhere, I liked what Lane was doing as a rookie coach), because of his pride and 2 million dollars.

He's a %#%#!+@ joke.
I thought you can only franchise a player for one season...after that they become a UFA....I think?
laugh.gif

Deangelos main problem is.

He has NO confidence.

NH, But his swag, is on 0 right now.

As a CB, You need to be the cockiest MF'er on the field. You need that confidence to gamble on routes, etc. That's gone.

I mean really, D-Lo is fast as @!*$, and he's lining up 10-11 yds off the WR. W.T.F ?

He's a mental ****** on the field right about now.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hmmm...

Deangelo Fall... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Chad[/color] Was Right..
Hmmm...

Leon Hall = Possible really good corner one day.
JJ = Solid maybe a couple time Pro Bowler.

Mike and Marvin = Mike makes the BIG decisions.

Bengals = 1-8 nothing to lose and need more talent. Maybe a little punt or kick returning.

Nachos = Good

Obama = New President

Come to the Bengals D.Hall. You have nothing to lose and we don't either.

He'd be a GREAT fit in New England or Baltimore though. Whooo D.Hall in B-more would be crazy.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]ANYWAY, MIKE BROWN SIGN HIM. JUST DO IT![/color]

laugh.gif
I wish. I think he'll latch on somewhere and revive his career though. Nothing good is going on in Oakland until Davis leaves.

It's official now. Saves us money and just the beginning of taking out the garbage.

Been calling this dude overrated for years and this just seals the deal.

at skins fans wanting him. NO he sucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

that top 10 CB thread is like top 5 thread on S&T EVER. %*@# was wild

i hope truth is ok this morning
laugh.gif

saints should take him, hall > mostly every CB we have

jason david
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

i cringe every time this man steps foot on the field
mad.gif

Seems like theyre releasing him because of the injury clause in his contract and not because of his play.

laugh.gif
@ those of you, especially fellow Raider fans that take everythingSapp said as 100% fact and true.

First, what he said supposedly happened in a pre-season game. A pre-season game. That type of move is perfectly fine, IMO, in a pre-season game. While I likeSapp he's been known to be someone that will say anything especially when the cameras on him...

Dre's right when he says Hall has 0 confidence right now....its either that or he wants them to complete passes to he can continue putting up the best dbfantasy #'s
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom