DeAngelo Hall to be WAIVED by Raiders....

I don't see how any Raiders fans can be happy with this...first off, this trade should have NEVER been made. On top of it, what type of cap hit are yougoing to take because of this? Also, look at the money invested in both Walker and Kelly. I'm assuming that both of these guys will be given their papersas well in the near future. I can see how people are disappointed in Hall's play, and rightfully so. However, you can't tell me you all weren'tgassed when this trade went down. Do any of you all have any clue how bad this looks? It's just been a comedy of errors in Oakland. Davis, Kiffin, Russell,Hall, etc etc....you all have squandered any hope of re-signing Nnamdi before the 09' season starts. Until Al Davis leaves, it's going to be the samesong and dance, year in, and year out

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't see how any Raiders fans can be happy with this
I'm used to it.
I don't care anymore.

You just have to accept the fact that we'll never be good until Al Davis leaves.
I hope he doesn't put the tag on Nnamdi
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I'm used to it.
I don't care anymore.

You just have to accept the fact that we'll never be good until Al Davis leaves.
tired.gif
Wasn't Nnamdi franchised last season? I thought he's playing for 8 mil this year? I could be wrong tho....

^I think its more like $10 mil, and unless his agent negotioted to not have the tag placed on him this year, like Asante Samuel did with the Pats, they canfranchise him again.

I don't see how any Raiders fans can be happy with this...first off, this trade should have NEVER been made. On top of it, what type of cap hit are you going to take because of this? Also, look at the money invested in both Walker and Kelly. I'm assuming that both of these guys will be given their papers as well in the near future. I can see how people are disappointed in Hall's play, and rightfully so. However, you can't tell me you all weren't gassed when this trade went down. Do any of you all have any clue how bad this looks? It's just been a comedy of errors in Oakland. Davis, Kiffin, Russell, Hall, etc etc....you all have squandered any hope of re-signing Nnamdi before the 09' season starts. Until Al Davis leaves, it's going to be the same song and dance, year in, and year out
i definitely wasnt happy when this trade went down. i knew the dude couldnt play press. he never fit in well here. for some reason kiffin wantedhim and it got done.

Hmmm...

Deangelo Fall... [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Chad[/color] Was Right..
Hmmm...

Leon Hall = Possible really good corner one day.
JJ = Solid maybe a couple time Pro Bowler.

Mike and Marvin = Mike makes the BIG decisions.

Bengals = 1-8 nothing to lose and need more talent. Maybe a little punt or kick returning.

Nachos = Good

Obama = New President

Come to the Bengals D.Hall. You have nothing to lose and we don't either.

He'd be a GREAT fit in New England or Baltimore though. Whooo D.Hall in B-more would be crazy.

[color= rgb(255, 102, 0)]ANYWAY, MIKE BROWN SIGN HIM. JUST DO IT![/color]

I'm used to it.
I don't care anymore.

tired.gif
i could see nnamdi being tagged similar to how woodson was for multiple years... honestly i don't see who else we'd use it on. i am THISclose to giving up on this franchise all together... what a joke

Skins need to be all over this. Pan Hands Rodgers is playing well but they are skimp in the secondary

I'm used to it.
I don't care anymore.

tired.gif
Wasn't Nnamdi franchised last season? I thought he's playing for 8 mil this year? I could be wrong tho....
He was.
They're probably going to do it again though.

Gunna, I love Sapp on the Raiders. I have nothing for respect for him, one of the best to ever do it.
What he said about the Raiders organization is sad and depressing.

I can't believe this franchise has sunk so far.
The biggest joke of an organization in the sports world today, by far.

Al Davis holding a press conference to try and discredit Lane Kiffen because he didn't want to pay him 2 MILLION dollars was the last straw.
2 Million?!?!??
Hey $%%%#*$, look at all the money you gave to Javon Walker, Kelly, and DeAngelo.
He ruined a year of football(although we weren't going anywhere, I liked what Lane was doing as a rookie coach), because of his pride and 2 milliondollars.

He's a %#%#!+@ joke.

i remember every raider fan was so on his nuts when they picked him up and ran their mouths bout how their d is beefed up and even my raider fan friendswent to get his jersey
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
great move raiders i hope he goes to the chargers or denver so he can reinvent himseLf to be a decent corner

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

So wait, now Al doesn't think this and the Walker signing were good?? Wow.
He doesn't? I would say it but we already deep at WR.

so how do NFL contracts work? do they just pay em the guaranteed money he signed for? in the NFL cant they just cut you whenever they want and have noobligation for the rest of your contract?

Back
Top Bottom