DeAngelo Hall to be WAIVED by Raiders....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Nnamdi had the same clause in his franchise tender that Asante Samuel and Lance Briggs had in there contract(playing something percentage of snaps etc etc). He can't be franchised again, he'll be a UFA next year. So look for him to dip next year. Hopefully to Sunny South Florida...

Your're right...I think my info was wrong....

he's as good as gone in Oakland

I can't find ANYTHING on that clause. WOuld the NFL network make that big of a mistake and report they would be franchising him again if he has thatclause? I don't know.

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

DoubleJs07 wrote:

Dade B0Y wrote:

Nnamdi had the same clause in his franchise tender that Asante Samuel and Lance Briggs had in there contract(playing something percentage of snaps etc etc). He can't be franchised again, he'll be a UFA next year. So look for him to dip next year. Hopefully to Sunny South Florida...

Your're right...I think my info was wrong....

he's as good as gone in Oakland

I can't find ANYTHING on that clause. WOuld the NFL network make that big of a mistake and report they would be franchising him again if he has that clause? I don't know.

-J-

Yeah, I'd like to know. This is my first time hearing about that clause in Asomugha's contract. I was under the impression Al *##$*%! Davis was justgoing to franchise him again.

Either way, he won't be a Raider much longer.

Imagine him on the Broncos. Nnamdi and Champ.
laugh.gif

there's no way Danny Snyder doesn't throw money at Nnamdi.. Springs is toast and Smoot is nothin more than a nickel back.

so they get to pay him less because they cut him right? So they dont have to buy out the remainder of his contract?

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

no he doesnt. he can get tagged again.

Yeap, nnamdi was not able to get that written into his contract. There's no way he goes anywhere else.

Only way he'll leave is if he pulls a cwood/r. Moss/jerry porter.
And Becomes a malcontent and dog it on the field.

I don't think Nnamdi is that type of dude.

But then again... I don't really know him at all.

So... who are the Raiders going to cut next?
My money is on Javon Walker, but Kelly sucks too.

Yep, I stand corrected. Could've swore I read that somewhere, but apparently not. Whoever his agent is then, he should fire him.
laugh.gif

Skins have officially contacted DeAngelo Hall
laugh.gif

no joke...it was reported on the radio.

he also cleared waivers....he can be had for a vet minimum....

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TO murks DFall..hopefully he's signed for the game next next Sunday.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

he also cleared waivers....he can be had for a vet minimum....
do it vinny!

the pats can use him and revive his career

Even though DeAngelo Hall wanted to take the weekendto consider 15 or more scenarios for a new team, Hall decided Friday to accept a one-year deal from the Washington ********, according to his agent, Joel Segal.

5533.jpg

Hall
According to a source, Hall agreed to a one-year deal that is worth $492,000 the remainder of the season.
The Raiders released the cornerback Wednesday, eight games after signing a seven-year, $72 million contract.

He walked away with $8 million this year and a chance to sign with a new team.

The New England Patriots, New Orleans Saints and Pittsburgh Steelers were among the teams most active in trying to recruitHall.

The ******** are on a bye, so Hall won't make his first appearance in a ******** uniform until next week.

nevermind

Back
Top Bottom