DeAngelo Hall to be WAIVED by Raiders....

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Raiders - Commitment to losing.

pic of Hall leaving the Raiders facility just a few minutes ago

PIC [+]
burnt_toast-724090.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quick to post the dwayne jarret thread? Huh? I haven't been going hard about jarrett like I should the way yall were talking about that bum.. At leastdeangelo has lots of ability, and is one of the fastest platers in the L.. And has shown glimpses of being a premiere player.. Jarrett is in his 2nd year as a2nd round pick and on the scout team.. I don't see why u mentioned that other then that fact your kinda salty I point out he's garbage and went toUSC.. As far as deangelo getting cut.. LMAO.. 8 games, 8 millions.. Almost as bad as the chargers giving david boston 12 mill up front to play 8 gms..

In all fairness, DeAngelo was paid way too much money and was brought in with way expectations that were too high.

You can't take a guy that had success in a Cover-2 to all of a sudden become a guy that can survive on an island all by himself. He was never that kind ofdefender. Ever.

The biggest loser in all this is Steve Smith. He was bout to have a MONSTER game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bastitch

In all fairness, DeAngelo was paid way too much money and was brought in with way expectations that were too high.

You can't take a guy that had success in a Cover-2 to all of a sudden become a guy that can survive on an island all by himself. He was never that kind of defender. Ever.
What? DeAngelo Hall is a man corner not Cover 2. See 2004-2007. We played Man to Man all last year and to be fair he had a pretty straight season.When we were in Zone, 2004-06 Hall was asked to play his guy Man.

No, we don't want this guy Skins fans.. I'd rather stick with Smoot and his smack bars than this bum.

You can't take a guy that had success in a Cover-2 to all of a sudden become a guy that can survive on an island all by himself. He was never that kind of defender. Ever.

he is not a cover 2 CB

In his eight games in Oakland, Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way, according to data compiled by STATS LLC. He gave up more yards than any defender this season and was tied for third worst in catches allowed.

Hall said earlier this season it took him time to get used to Oakland's man-to-man style of defense after being able to freelance frequently while playing zone with the Falcons. He had 17 interceptions in his four seasons in Atlanta, making the Pro Bowl in 2005 and '06. He had three interceptions this year, but frequently got beaten on big plays.

source: http://sports.yahoo.com/n...amp;prov=ap&type=lgns

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

In his eight games in Oakland, Hall was beaten 40 times for 552 yards on 66 passes thrown his way, according to data compiled by STATS LLC. He gave up more yards than any defender this season and was tied for third worst in catches allowed.

Hall said earlier this season it took him time to get used to Oakland's man-to-man style of defense after being able to freelance frequently while playing zone with the Falcons. He had 17 interceptions in his four seasons in Atlanta, making the Pro Bowl in 2005 and '06. He had three interceptions this year, but frequently got beaten on big plays.
source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-raiders-hall&prov=ap&type=lgnshttp://sports.yahoo.com/n...amp;prov=ap&type=lgns

Hall doesn't know what he's talking about, if JetPac says he was a man to man defender, then dude HAS to be a man to man cover guy. Has to.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Seems like theyre releasing him because of the injury clause in his contract and not because of his play.

you are joking right? the guy leads all cb's in yards given up. im sure this move had nothing to do with his play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

What? DeAngelo Hall is a man corner not Cover 2. See 2004-2007. We played Man to Man all last year and to be fair he had a pretty straight season. When we were in Zone, 2004-06 Hall was asked to play his guy Man.
he is not a man corner. why do you think he plays 10 yards off? because he cant stay with his coverage. he even has been quoted in oakland assaying he is used to zone and being able to look at the qb while keeping wr's in front of him.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jerry Jones better not pull the trigger on this lame. D Hall doesn't make itrain, duke gets BOMBED on in single coverage.[/color]

i dont know whos gonna pick him up. but if he goes to a winning team, he will get his %%%* straight. word to randy moss

Back
Top Bottom