"Dear Jesus, I masturbated yesterday and betrayed you....but check out my new shirt"

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it's the only action i get
grin.gif
so...
That can be changed..

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I... *sigh*... I hate that there are so many Christians lost in a cloud of delusions, misinterpretations, and false teachings.

Off topic, but my wife's parents just asked her over the weekend if we ever think about the fact that our son is 18 months old and we've never taken him to church; the only time he has been in church have been the 3 weekends he has spent with them. We had never had this talk with her parents before, but she finally just flat out told them 'No it doesn't bother us; we're doing it on purpose. We want him to know the teachings of the Bible, and the church is one of the last places he'll learn them.'

The church would never tell you that lust is a sin, but still a forgivable one. The church would condemn you for masturbating, leading you to believe that you should feel ashamed and unworthy, when in reality, the sin of lust is no more or less forgivable than any other sin, and God honors all efforts towards purity made in His name and for His will.

If you believe in God, then this applies: God made us, so He understands our human nature. Perfection is not His goal for our lives.

Sorry, I know there's a lot in all of that.

The shirts are ridiculous. The message behind the shirt is laughable. The people behind the message have missed the point.
SOME valid points....not all but some

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Hahahahahahahaha I'd rock that shirt.

E D I T
I just bought one. A black Ex-Masturbator tee. I was gonna get an Ex-Hypocrite, but I said naw, I'll stick to the Ex-Masturbator

Where did you cop?
nerd.gif

Edit: NVM founf it. $10 Thats a steal. Might have to cop the ex-fornicator too

How can you not know masteurbation is a sin? No sin is greater than the next according to the Bible so Masteurbation=Murder=Rape

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Hahahahahahahaha I'd rock that shirt.

E D I T
I just bought one. A black Ex-Masturbator tee. I was gonna get an Ex-Hypocrite, but I said naw, I'll stick to the Ex-Masturbator

Where did you cop?
nerd.gif

Edit: NVM founf it. $10 Thats a steal. Might have to cop the ex-fornicator too
eek.gif
i SO want the ex fornicator one
roll.gif

and
smh.gif
at the ex slave one... maybe it's referring to the liberation of his mind... but still..
smh.gif

I want to get any married person an EX- fornicator shirt.

My problem with this shirt are the people that will wear this shirt seriously. These will be the people that want to show you that they are better for notgiving in to a simple pleasure in life. A pleasure that in no way affects anyone else. That amazes me. These will be the people that for some reason think thatthey old wanking self is a lesser self. That disgusts me. This isn't a "I gave blood today" sticker. This is a "I am a better person nowthat I don't use the vibrator" sticker. Sickening really.

Also, what constitutes an Ex- Masturbator? How long must one be removed from the world of self-gratification to consider their self an 'ex'? Is it likealcoholism where they are always a masturbator because there is always a chance they can relapse?

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I want to get any married person an EX- fornicator shirt.

My problem with this shirt are the people that will wear this shirt seriously. These will be the people that want to show you that they are better for not giving in to a simple pleasure in life. A pleasure that in no way affects anyone else. That amazes me. These will be the people that for some reason think that they old wanking self is a lesser self. That disgusts me. This isn't a "I gave blood today" sticker. This is a "I am a better person now that I don't use the vibrator" sticker. Sickening really.

Also, what constitutes an Ex- Masturbator? How long must one be removed from the world of self-gratification to consider their self an 'ex'? Is it like alcoholism where they are always a masturbator because there is always a chance they can relapse?
I've been to many MA meetings. Trust me it's a long 12 skeet cycle.
For one, you have to rid yourself of a TV, magazines and internet. I've "masturbated 8 billion times and have no intention of stopping".
smh.gif
That's one way to stop those pesky wet dreams.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I... *sigh*... I hate that there are so many Christians lost in a cloud of delusions, misinterpretations, and false teachings.

Off topic, but my wife's parents just asked her over the weekend if we ever think about the fact that our son is 18 months old and we've never taken him to church; the only time he has been in church have been the 3 weekends he has spent with them. We had never had this talk with her parents before, but she finally just flat out told them 'No it doesn't bother us; we're doing it on purpose. We want him to know the teachings of the Bible, and the church is one of the last places he'll learn them.'

The church would never tell you that lust is a sin, but still a forgivable one. The church would condemn you for masturbating, leading you to believe that you should feel ashamed and unworthy, when in reality, the sin of lust is no more or less forgivable than any other sin, and God honors all efforts towards purity made in His name and for His will.

If you believe in God, then this applies: God made us, so He understands our human nature. Perfection is not His goal for our lives.

Sorry, I know there's a lot in all of that.

The shirts are ridiculous. The message behind the shirt is laughable. The people behind the message have missed the point.
eyes.gif
you think you're soooo dope causeyou're always right about morality...
DON'T YOU?!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom