"Dear Jesus, I masturbated yesterday and betrayed you....but check out my new shirt"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

too bad masturbating is healthy for you. it would be a sin NOT to.

Crazy. If anything people should do it more often. Protects against prostate cancer. ...Shirt looks tite tho. Might have to cop.
smile.gif

Lmao!! This is mad hilarious. I bet all them are the biggest freaks still.

Sidenoted: if your rubbin one out and you have a nice load...of course it's gonna land on your chest or gut. Might even hit you in the face. You be sittinthere like
"What have I just done" after it's over.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]That's it. From now on I am only masturbating to the images of me one day marrying someone, having sex and then her successfully giving birth. We will only kiss until the day we wed. If I accidentally see just a wee hint of an erect nipple through clothing I will say four "Our Fathers" and one "Hail Mary", possibly orgasming when I say "blessed is the fruit of thy womb." In no way is that impure. We will only have missionary sex and be sure to go raw every time. We will attend church and I will masturbate to the thought of God 'touching me.' I will then go on to imagine me judging people by their desires and I will have the greatest of orgasms. That is my new[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]mental picture to masturbate to. Success! Nothing impure there. Just love for the big guy up stairs.[/color]
You thought you were being funny... But you failed. You done went to the deepest corner with that response. You asked a question and I tried toassist you as to why it would be considered a sin. You on the other hand try so hard to make a fool out of me and what I believe that you end up makingyourself look like an immature kid who can't just simply reply without being a smart ___. I understand you don't share my beliefs but man you arehighly disrespectful. I pray that God is merciful to you and yours.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Because it's empty. It affects no one! You are showing your refusal to please yourself in the name of something that doesn't matter. The only thing you are accounting for is some ridiculous shame you shouldn't have in the first place.[/color]

It doesn't matter to YOU. You will be held accountable of your sins come judgment day. We all will. Believe all you want that nothing = nothing. I hope yourealize you errors well before then.

Oh, so no message at all.

Funny
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Good for SKA! He seems to at least try to interpret things and not just take them as 'gospel.' You could learn a lot from him[/color]
How do you know I don't interpret things? Everything I've read in the bible I've question to make sure it says what I think itssaying. Yeah I may be able to learn from him because He def seems like a good dude. I was simply making a joke that He seems angry when He post. I don'tbelieve He hates anyone unlike you because you def have hate behind your words. No ifs ands or buts, you probably hate me but thats cool because I'llcontinue to pray for you and wish you the best.

God Bless

i see them kinda like a political party (mainly democrats)- just catch all like if no other church wants you we'll take you
laugh.gif
I think thats how alot of people view them. I have myquestions because I've wondered "can the message reach everyone"
laugh.gif
. I like the small personal churches where everybody can know everybody. Those mega churches kinda make it hard to do that.

those shirts are as lame as starting a thread to attack someone else's beliefs. both are pretty silly
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]That's it. From now on I am only masturbating to the images of me one day marrying someone, having sex and then her successfully giving birth. We will only kiss until the day we wed. If I accidentally see just a wee hint of an erect nipple through clothing I will say four "Our Fathers" and one "Hail Mary", possibly orgasming when I say "blessed is the fruit of thy womb." In no way is that impure. We will only have missionary sex and be sure to go raw every time. We will attend church and I will masturbate to the thought of God 'touching me.' I will then go on to imagine me judging people by their desires and I will have the greatest of orgasms. That is my new[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]mental picture to masturbate to. Success! Nothing impure there. Just love for the big guy up stairs.[/color]
You thought you were being funny... But you failed. You done went to the deepest corner with that response. You asked a question and I tried to assist you as to why it would be considered a sin. You on the other hand try so hard to make a fool out of me and what I believe that you end up making yourself look like an immature kid who can't just simply reply without being a smart ___. I understand you don't share my beliefs but man you are highly disrespectful. I pray that God is merciful to you and yours.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Because it's empty. It affects no one! You are showing your refusal to please yourself in the name of something that doesn't matter. The only thing you are accounting for is some ridiculous shame you shouldn't have in the first place.[/color]

It doesn't matter to YOU. You will be held accountable of your sins come judgment day. We all will. Believe all you want that nothing = nothing. I hope you realize you errors well before then.

Oh, so no message at all.

Funny
eyes.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Good for SKA! He seems to at least try to interpret things and not just take them as 'gospel.' You could learn a lot from him[/color]
How do you know I don't interpret things? Everything I've read in the bible I've question to make sure it says what I think its saying. Yeah I may be able to learn from him because He def seems like a good dude. I was simply making a joke that He seems angry when He post. I don't believe He hates anyone unlike you because you def have hate behind your words. No ifs ands or buts, you probably hate me but thats cool because I'll continue to pray for you and wish you the best.

God Bless

i see them kinda like a political party (mainly democrats)- just catch all like if no other church wants you we'll take you
laugh.gif
I think thats how alot of people view them. I have my questions because I've wondered "can the message reach everyone"
laugh.gif
. I like the small personal churches where everybody can know everybody. Those mega churches kinda make it hard to do that.

I like this guy

Originally Posted by Face82

Sidenoted: if your rubbin one out and you have a nice load...of course it's gonna land on your chest or gut. Might even hit you in the face. You be sittin there like
laugh.gif

The hell? Good thing I fap on a pretty consistent basis so I don't have to worry about that.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

Originally Posted by Face82

Sidenoted: if your rubbin one out and you have a nice load...of course it's gonna land on your chest or gut. Might even hit you in the face. You be sittin there like
laugh.gif

The hell? Good thing I fap on a pretty consistent basis so I don't have to worry about that.

hahahahah this reminds me of the crackaritz story; about going a week without fappin and shoot at the wall and than watch it ricochet like its filled with airlol

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

RKO2004 wrote:
It doesn't matter to YOU. You will be held accountable of your sins come judgment day. We all will. Believe all you want that nothing = nothing. I hope you realize you errors well before then.

What's weird is that I was kind of thinking the same thing for you. Only instead of me hoping you "realize your errors", I washoping you are 'blessed' with a moment of clarity before you pass. Just that faintest of moments on death's doorstep where you realize that evenwith all of your zealous pulpit stomping you are in the same position as the worst of people. Your "educating" has been all for naught. Yourchristian-conversion-tokens won't be cashed in for a larger prize. I hope your own religion-rambling poop and piss factory of a body somehow finds it'sway through the cobwebs of all the nonsense that you have been spewing in the name of actual good. I hope that clutching of "the good word" getsloosened by the realization that Lobotomybeats is not any less quality of worm food than you are. THAT is my hope for you.

I don't believe He hates anyone unlike you because you def have hate behind your words. No ifs ands or buts, you probably hate me but thats cool because I'll continue to pray for you and wish you the best.

No, no hatred here. I just kind of feel sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom