Debunk Mynths about your City/State.....

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by vandal044

grin.gif
lived in seattle most of my life and I dont think it rains as much as ppl like to say it does..

Is it true there are a lot of odd people there?
depends on your definition of odd. personally, i've never been anywhere that hasn't been filled with odd people. 

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Nashville isn't only full of white people who listen to country music, there are actually a lot of black people here and our hiphop/rap scene is constantly growing

Favorite city in the south!
Trying to get into Vandy for graduate school.

-The Bay Area does in fact have the best 
pimp.gif

-Everyone out here doesn't get "hyphy". That's actually dead.
-San Francisco is not full of gays. Go around HP talking that %%$..
-Berkley where the The BasedGod himself is from is full of hippies.
- Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo and Fairfield are dangerous cities to live in with deaths nearly every week
tired.gif
..especially in the Vallejo and Fairfield areas
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

minneapolis isn't a tundra, it's 50 degrees out right now.

it's just like any other city. mad hipsters and lots of money is here.
The most hipster and gay friendly state in the nation.

Also the most bike friendly.

Minneapolis being a tundra depends on the year... this time last year I refused to leave my house unless it was for food or **!%!.

Originally Posted by GSGoonSquad

- Oakland, Richmond, Vallejo and Fairfield are dangerous cities to live in with deaths nearly every week
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
I knew that place was trouble when I heard this

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
There is nothing dangerous about Fairfield. I know a lot of people that have moved from Oakland and Richmond to Fairfield, but dangerous? Nah. Oakland  Richmond, and some parts of Vallejo are bad, Fairfield doesn't even come close.

DC is not as dangerous as it used to be.....Crime has slowed down due to Gentrification....PG is another story...It's getting bad...but you still got the good places

people think seattle rains 24/7/365. yeah but in the seasons its supposed to rain. we have the best summers in the country. mid 80's with body's of water and beautiful woman every where.
pimp.gif

and we have by far the most bandwagon sport fans in the world, which is a big reason the sonics are not here SMFH

Originally Posted by dnaisdaillest

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
There is nothing dangerous about Fairfield. I know a lot of people that have moved from Oakland and Richmond to Fairfield, but dangerous? Nah. Oakland  Richmond, and some parts of Vallejo are bad, Fairfield doesn't even come close.

Fairfield has its hoods too. Take a drive on E. Tabor, there's gangs out in Suisun city too. And what about the Concords release at the mall too.. multiples of goons were present. You are right though, its worse in other cities.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by vandal044

grin.gif
lived in seattle most of my life and I dont think it rains as much as ppl like to say it does..

Is it true there are a lot of odd people there?
well it depends on what u would call odd..there's some oddballs in the capital hill area which is equivalent to a spot like soho or any other artsy type area..but overall the city is beautiful and pretty peaceful.

Fairfield, CT is not made up entirely of rich snooty preps. The average income is over $100,000 though.
pimp.gif

Not everyone wears Polo by Ralph Lauren or Lacoste.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Austin is......

Jus Lyke Compton.
indifferent.gif

shiiiitt east austin around 12th street and Chicon is rough as hell. you go to rundberg and find any drug, prostitute, and get stabbed all in the same 10 minutes. 

Originally Posted by StonedFace

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Fairfield has its hoods too. Take a drive on E. Tabor, there's gangs out in Suisun city too. And what about the Concords release at the mall too.. multiples of goons were present. You are right though, its worse in other cities.
Ah I heard about the concords release
30t6p3b.gif
. Moms still lives there, she was like "what is the big deal?" I had to break it down for her.
laugh.gif

Brooklyn has more white people than any other race.

And there is more than one tree that grows in Brooklyn

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Philly sports fans aren't all drunken a-holes, just a select few like any other city
Is it true that every single Black guy raps? Not a diss or sublime, I'm a fan of Philly rappers (Reed, Jihad, Reignman, Cyssero, Kaboom, NH, Freck, etc.).

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

C'mon B, this coming from someone who deosn't even live there. Sadly we just had a murder a couple days ago. People I went to high school with are dropping like flies. Due to home invasion, shoot outs, people plotting on others and of course just senseless murders. Please. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. It's real.

Houston Texas
-No we don't ride horses to school and have a country accent, although we do ride Offroad ATV's for the mud
grin.gif
 Vol. Country Country $*** "Looks at Signature"

-No it isn't like the wild west and the whole state is not full of caucasians, and White racial gangs. My Hispanic people rule over here
pimp.gif

-Yes it gets as low as 30 degrees here during a cold winter, but th rest of the year is car washing weather.

Yes there is a lot of women to go around, but we are also one of the biggest cities you know
eyes.gif

-Yes it's dangerous, varying where exactly you are... IMO it got worser after Katrina
eyes.gif
 Sorry had to do it, crime went up at least 9% if I remember correctly. 

-Yes we are a very gun friendly state and us "Texans" are all about our artillery. You would think they should change that since the border is a few hours away.
tired.gif

Everyone thinks Sacramento is in the Bay Area for some reason or like right by Oakland
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JE15306

-Yes we are a very gun friendly state and us "Texans" are all about our artillery.
'In Texas, we blast first then ask questions'

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

minneapolis isn't a tundra, it's 50 degrees out right now.

it's just like any other city. mad hipsters and lots of money is here.

Also the most bike friendly.

Most bike friendly?  Ehhh we have a valid arguement for that one
wink.gif

Jersey is actually a pretty cool place to live. And North, Central and South Jersey are all different from each other...

pimp.gif

tired.gif
ohwell.gif

C'mon B, this coming from someone who deosn't even live there. Sadly we just had a murder a couple days ago. People I went to high school with are dropping like flies. Due to home invasion, shoot outs, people plotting on others and of course just senseless murders. Please. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. It's real.
I graduated from Fairfield High in 1998. Stayed there til 2004 and was just there a few weeks ago for christmas. I heard about the recent shooting, didn't know the guy, but I did know his brother (who incidentally was killed in 1999). Yeah there are a few shootings a year, but I don't think it's that bad. Perhaps I'm out of the loop then. Guess I should be glad that moms is retiring soon and moving to San Diego.

Back
Top Bottom