December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Jordan 6 cleats for 34.99
Crap - u know the size run? Was it these?

2wqu3au.jpg

I think it was almost a FSR. The biggest size i saw was a 13 though.

Just got off the phone with the San Marcos outlet. Rick told me that the smallest they have in them is an 11.

He also told me that the 'system' says the shoe itself isn't made in anything smaller than a size 10?!?!? Anyone know anythingabout this?
grin.gif

hmmm ^^^^ thats interesting. i'm going to go back today and see whats up with that. I had to wait for my wife to get home she wants to go with me butI'll have another update.

hmmm ^^^^ thats interesting. i'm going to go back today and see whats up with that. I had to wait for my wife to get home she wants to go with me but I'll have another update.
Take pictures!
happy.gif

hmmm ^^^^ thats interesting. i'm going to go back today and see whats up with that. I had to wait for my wife to get home she wants to go with me but I'll have another update.

If by chance there is an 8.5, would you be willing to pick me up a pair? I can Paypal you the $$.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

It seems as though each store has their own mark downs. No universal prices nationwide.

I did scoop a pair of Huarache 08's (sku# 318690-001) today for $34.99 at Calhoun, GA outlet

07a257ce39e4347aff29d5878dbbcdefd0a561d.jpg

They also had a White/Blue/Purple colorway for $35 Sku# 318690-152

bec158e0ea43fe96ca9c414a715f0fca69c3c07.jpg

PH# 706-625-2626

Well hot diggity dog, i been looking for these for cheap for a min to hoop in!

edit: IM ON THE PHONE WITH THEM AND HE SAID THEY WERE 51.99.................. *$+?!?!?@?!?
damn need these two and the zoom flight fives

why does it have to be close to xmas, why do i have to give than receive!

smh.gif

ALSO WANTED THEM GREEN CANVAS WOMEN AF1S. but called and biggest they had was 9.5
The hell?! I just ordered them like 20 mins ago. 34.99 + 5 o6 S&H = $41ish

LOL call them back and tell them they just a pair for 34 not too long ago to your cousin or something.
laugh.gif
same for me, wouldnt budge from $51.99
mad.gif

Going to woodbury to check out any price drops. Will report when I get back. (Maybe they will let me take pictures this time.)

Just got from Seattle Premium

Full Size Run

Close To Full Size Run

There might be a full size run in this dude's car, he bought over 200 pairs my boy told me. Some people credit cards got declined and he picked up theremaning foams, I talked to the dude, old guy with ebay store.

Limited Size Were Moving Fast

Aslo there was some flight 89s cant remenber the colorway 24.99
Huarache 08's in all black and purple full sizes run I think 29.99? I cant remenber
I will post more pictures later as well

Does anyone know the cheapest place for these in an 11.5?
http://sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/nike-zoom-flight-96.jpeghttp://sneakernews.com/wp.../nike-zoom-flight-96.jpeg
Thanks in advance

Anywhere I can cop a pair of black royal ZF 96 in size 9.5 for cheap?

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Just got off the phone with the San Marcos outlet. Rick told me that the smallest they have in them is an 11.

He also told me that the 'system' says the shoe itself isn't made in anything smaller than a size 10?!?!? Anyone know anything about this?
grin.gif
Thats BS. I bought a pair off Eastbay about a year ago and they had a normal size run when I purchased.

He also told me that the 'system' says the shoe itself isn't made in anything smaller than a size 10?!?!? Anyone know anything about this?
grin.gif
Thats BS. I bought a pair off Eastbay about a year ago and they had a normal size run when I purchased.

laugh.gif

I thought so. I'll give the dude the benefit of the doubt that he probably meant the smallest size available was a 10..

just called nike at franklin mills....they still selling those white/navy flight 95s for 69.99
mad.gif
....fsr btw last time i checked

Just ordered a pair of Lava Air Max 95's for 29.99 from jacksonville outlete in new jersey (732)833-2202

2wqu3au.jpg

grin.gif
They Lied to you. I was there yesterday and there was one pair of 10.5 and then it went from 11-13.5 I think. It was mostly the ones closer to 13though.

Originally Posted by Tha Mash

2wqu3au.jpg

grin.gif
They Lied to you. I was there yesterday and there was one pair of 10.5 and then it went from 11-13.5 I think. It was mostly the ones closer to 13 though.
yeah thats what i thought as well. I'm bout to head back there though to spend some cash.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by oidreez

damn these resellers are ridiculous

co-sign, there not just buying a few pairs. These resellers are buying fsrs
FSR runs of kicks that Nike couldn't move themselves so it will be interesting to see if they can move these kicks
ohwell.gif

South Chicago

No zoom flight 95's
Zoom flight 96 Black/white/blue & black/black FSR $59.99
Zoom Lebron V (dunkman's) FSR $59.99
Air Penny 1 (chicago) 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 $29.99 Literally like 7-8 pairs of each size.
Nike Air Stab FSR $29.99
2fa15be5bad3a714d3f930b75de3348e575d47c.jpg

they also had some other colorway

87f25c7ed5b7fd8eaf216c71a64a822c469fbc1.jpg

Picked these up for $24.99 FSR along with some shorts and JB tee's,
Thank god for the f&f 30% discount.
43b15eeeb1d1a1199057c230562fac9ca68e58b.jpg

moz-screenshot.jpg

I went to the Aurora ohio outlet today after seeing all these good deals, but i was mad when i saw the flight 96's were still 59.99 still.

so i just went with the withe blue j kidds for 34.99

i know i can order the flight 96's but its not that serious lol

thanks to everyone who posts

Back
Top Bottom