December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Swung by NTLA, they have crazy deals right now in what used to be the "Force Room". A lot of big sizes left.

Right now you can take an additional 40% off marked down kicks, plus if you have the F&F card you get 30% on top of that. Picked up the Jordan Fusion 3's (White Cement) for $35. They had the "Eggplant" Flightposites, but some dude scooped up all the good sizes when they got marked down, they only have 13-15 left.

Good deals for the big footers.

eek.gif
Sweet deal. Did they have the black/cement?

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by Zach13g

correct^ dude didn't even look at the AF1's, since some are asking what he bought ect.. these were the prices with the discount & the reseller didn't get every single pair of a certain style he left a couple pairs in each shoe he cleaned out.

Air Max 90 Chicago $24.99 (30 pairs)
315728-441.jpg
FSR left
These are no longer in that store. Just called and they were ALLL out
mad.gif

whats the shoe number??? imma check to see if there in any other factory
who ever you talked to at the Jeffersonville outlet lied to you my man, I was just there and they still have lots of them left about 15 pairs 10,10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13.

snapped these pics for you today.

(3)10.5 (2) 11 in the UTT $29.99

kids XI lows FSR 3.5-7 $29.99

Swung by NTLA, they have crazy deals right now in what used to be the "Force Room". A lot of big sizes left.

Right now you can take an additional 40% off marked down kicks, plus if you have the F&F card you get 30% on top of that. Picked up the Jordan Fusion 3's (White Cement) for $35. They had the "Eggplant" Flightposites, but some dude scooped up all the good sizes when they got marked down, they only have 13-15 left.

do you think this is for all niketown or only NTLA?

^ Must be all Niketowns 'cause SFNT is the same way. Basically, if it's on sale and the price ends with .99, it's an additional 40% off plus if youhave a F&F card, it's an additional 30% off that. I picked up various pairs of shoes for my niece and nephews, 5 pairs total, for a little over $100.
i didn't find anything for myself 'cause sizes were mad big in everything I wanted.

man, thanks to all of you involved so far... 18 pages and almost all updates... what a start... who ever provided info give your self a pat on the back...those who lurked around thanks for nothing (unless ur a Member and rightfully thanked the OP)..... those who bought in bulk to resell shame on you... those whohelped other members out, A+++++....

Lets hope for some CDPs now... imagine the prices

NTNY MAY have the 1World AF1 Sheed Highs for $225, no deal but with the F&F u never know

one more update.

Jeffersonville, Ohio.

Has Coach Issued Nike Polo's 65% cotton 35% poly, I think these were actually produced exclusively for the schools , they don't have the normal salestags but these generic sample like sticker tags so they are hard to find I would guess. sz S - 4XL

I got the Ohio State one with the Lebron Logo. but they also had a Kentucky which was Blue and a Purdue all black both had a swoosh and says the school'sname on 1 of the arms.
$39.99 but it has a auto 20% off which takes to $27.94 then if you have F&F $19.51.

very nice quality! now if I just had the Big Apple VI I would set.

ahh found a fitted to match the lava 95s

yhst-44600485780694_2031_39449989

+

nike-hot-lava-package-air-max-95-1.jpg

pimp.gif

gotta get those am95s tomorrow looks like.

damn, i need to hurry up and get paid. just dropping almost 2 grand on a wedding ring and band and this happen
tired.gif

Nike outlet gurnee and kenesho not worth going
they only have the flight 5 j kidd for $29.99 and Nike zoom 95 wht/navy $34.99
Nike outlet kenosha is not even worth going cause most of the stuff there is not even marked down
only scattered Nike tech challenge 2 wht/tart $34.99

and the discounts continue to become better
about time nike outlets were back to the good old days

^ Good old days is right. I was able to pick up Flight 95s and Zoom Flight Five Bs today for less that $50 w/coupon.

Props to everyone posting the updates.

Great Mall

Women Purple Forst Canvas AF1 - $19.99 pretty much everything up until size 9.5 but im not too sure about bigger sizes
af107_w_can_pur_wht.jpg

Infared AM90 AF1 Edition - $49.99, close to FSR
af107_pre_m90.jpg

Air Max 1 Skull Pack - $39.99 Most sizes
max1_skull_roy.jpg

Air Max 1 - $29.99 11.5 and up
max1_blk_var_met.jpg

Air Max 90 - I think its 29.99
m90_wht_wht_vred.jpg

Basketball Leather XX2 - $29.99 Kids Size.
Theres also some Air Max Plus for $19.99 dont remember the color.

The Block at Orange got ransacked by a reseller around lunchtime today. Dude had tons of boxes at the checkout when we walked in. He cleared out all the AirRaids and Flight 96's. Someone said he cleared out some SB's too. Not sure what they were exactly. There was one bin that was completely empty(including the display). I'm guessing that's where they were. All I wanted was a pair of Air Raids for outdoor balling... Bastard.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Got one of my ISS/NT friends to pick me up the Eggplant flightposites in a 13 for 49 and change.

%++? 49 and some change??? holy crap!! recession is killing them and helping us!! but wow under 50 bucks?

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

The Block at Orange got ransacked by a reseller around lunchtime today. Dude had tons of boxes at the checkout when we walked in. He cleared out all the Air Raids and Flight 96's. Someone said he cleared out some SB's too. Not sure what they were exactly. There was one bin that was completely empty (including the display). I'm guessing that's where they were. All I wanted was a pair of Air Raids for outdoor balling... Bastard.
anything good?

If anyone in the Seattle area needs a F&F coupon 30%, come find me at Costco on 200th and shoreline ask for Luis from 12:30-9

[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
fle120608a.jpg
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

*Present this Certificate at participating Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker & Kids Foot Locker stores. Certificate cannot be used in clearance & outlet stores or in conjunction with any other coupon or discount offer, associate benefit, VIP Platinum Rewards Cards, the School Rewards Program, stock locator, bulk purchases (more than five pairs/units of the same SKU), multiple offers, prior purchases, purchase of a gift card, or used at a House of Hoops by Foot Locker store. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Void if copied and where prohibited, licensed, or regulated. Certain in-store, catalog and internet exclusions may apply. Please see store associate or website for all details. In-Store: Certificate must be presented at the time of purchase. Offer valid in the US and US Terri tories. 30% Off Keycode: 30 Online: 30% Off Internet Code: EMFF8CPR Valid Thursday 12/4/2008 through Sunday 12/7/2008. On-line offer expires 12/7/2008 at 11:59 pm CST.
[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Please do not reply directly to this email as you will not receive a response.
To contact customer service, email us at [email protected].

To keep getting Foot Locker Newsletters,
add "[email protected]" to your email Address Book.

If you would like to unsubscribe, please
click here.

[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom