December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Swung by Niketown Chicago today in search of eggplant flightposites for the low-low. Dude told me that a couple guys basically cleaned out their whole stockyesterday as soon as they got marked down. Oh well. At least I got my silver foam pro's in the mail today and they are
pimp.gif

Folsom has nothing special,

nike dunk vintages (white/grey) I believe 39.99? maybe 35?
lots of cortez (all white and all navy blues) - dont remember the price, but it was cheap. (30$?)
blazers low (like an off white color / shiney all over) - 30

Originally Posted by maldonado

Flights tapped. Just called.

Couple extra things in addition to the previous castle rock, co nike factory store post:

Aggasi air tech trainer $19.99 fsr
Sc trainer premium $29.99 fsr
jordan 1 camo colorway $75.99 I think? Mostly 10.5 and up
Oh yeah, the jordan military ones with the green were 79.99, they also had all black flight 89's and another pair of flight 89's, maybethe white with black and light blue? This is probably the best I've ever seen of Castle Rock all at once. I'm really happy with the Mowabbs, they arenice quality all around.

wow did i get lucky. i stopped at my local nike outlet thinking they would have NOTHING! well, i got extremely lucky and got the last sz in the laser 15'sfor $51 or 57, then the last sz in the jordan 12 fusions black/green/red (i know, they r ugly) for $55. plus 30% off. and they were both my size to add to it.some reseller came in and bought about 100 pairs of the all white bw's. it was ridiculous

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Well looks like everyone is out of Lava 95's.

frown.gif
Heading to my local Nordstrom Rack tomorrow to pick up a pair for $50. If anyone wants a pair let me know.

So do these outlets carry 12.5 in cleats? Oh and do they sell receiver gloves?

ontario mills outlet had a good assortment of Jordan clothing. Picked up a 100% lamb skin Jordan jacket for $70.00, retail was $400. A bunch of hoodies,shorts, shirts, track suits, hats were also available. Stat II's are there @ $45, colorway is grey with orange laces. If the employee that hooked me upwith the friends and family card happens to see this I want to say thank you.

^^^^^ JOEYSOLE Good Looking out on sending me the discount card in the mail. I really appreciate it. Thanks a million. If i got it and you need it i got you!!Can anyone here get a good discount on the Flightposite Eggplants?? Anyone with a Swoosh account?

I need a swoosh account bad. Those eggplant Flightposites are a must for me. Anyone looing to help me out?

fc33_1.JPG

^ not my pic, but didn't someone say those were in outlets? Any info on location, pricing, etc
nerd.gif
?

Dunks going for pennies at the outlets.. someone help me out and try to post more updates.

Bend, Oregon 541.382.7700
Nike Dunk Low CL (anthracite / black / glacier blue)
$19.99
http://www.pickyourshoes....nk_lo_cl_ant_blk_glac.htm

Nike dunk Low CL (White / White-Hoop Orange)
$29.99
http://www.sneakerhead.com/318020-111.html#top

Lancaster, PA 717.396.1040
Nike Dunk High Green Vintage
$24.99
http://www.flightclubla.c...php?fc=la&c=dunk&i=030695

Waterloo, NY 315.539.4094
Nike Dunk Low CL (baroque brown / rustic / anthracite / black)
$19.99
http://www.pickyourshoes....unk_lo_cl_barq_rustic.htm

UPDATE!

these are pics a homie of mines down in FLA (nt'er ECIACCORD) sent me:

Celebration Nike Outlet:

346245967.jpg

346245961.jpg

346245960.jpg

346245956.jpg

346245949.jpg

smile.gif

any sac heads.

in arden, champs INCLUDES all the xx3's that recently dropped, however footlocker excluded ALL the xx3's.

copped xx3 chicago for around $145 f&f

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

any sac heads.

in arden, champs INCLUDES all the xx3's that recently dropped, however footlocker excluded ALL the xx3's.

copped xx3 chicago for around $145
Do you know what sizes they had left? And was this the 30% F&F?

Back
Top Bottom