December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Is $50 good for lava AM95's?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS

Theres outlets that have for 29.99
732 833 2202

^^^ True, you can get the hot lava's for $29.99 (I know jersey's supply is fly'n off the shelves, Thank Malory!)
But If you get the F&F discount the $50 is only gonna be $35 and you dont have to pay shipping.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by Zach13g

correct^ dude didn't even look at the AF1's, since some are asking what he bought ect.. these were the prices with the discount & the reseller didn't get every single pair of a certain style he left a couple pairs in each shoe he cleaned out.

Air Max 90 Chicago $24.99 (30 pairs)
315728-441.jpg
FSR left
These are no longer in that store. Just called and they were ALLL out
mad.gif

whats the shoe number??? imma check to see if there in any other factory
who ever you talked to at the Jeffersonville outlet lied to you my man, I was just there and they still have lots of them left about 15 pairs 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13.

snapped these pics for you today.
Just placed an order for these for 34.99 in 10.5. Thanks homie, much appreciated.
wink.gif

If anyone could hook me up with those eggplant flightposites let me know. I will make it worth it.

Haha, awesome gif. Yo I'm gonna stop by C-rock right now. I don't have any phone battery because I lost my charger, but I have just a tiny bit left. IfI see anything for you I will try to turn it on and call you.

I just called 800-806-NIKE to check on some bgrade CDP's. Here is what I came up with:

CDP 3: NONE
CDP 4: NONE
CDP 5: NONE
CDP 6: THE NIKE REP SAID THEIR ARE 9 PAIRS AT EDINBURGH IN., BUT I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID 2 PAIRS WERE RETURNED YESTERDAY (SIZE 10.5 AND 16)...BOTH WEREBOUGHT THIS MORNING.
CDP 9: NONE
CDP 13: NONE
CDP 16: NONE
AND....SUGAR RAY 8'S: NONE lol

I'm gonna just call around to some outlets today and see what I can come up with.

Thanks Zach13g. I called again after what you posted and I got me a pair on the way.Appreciate it to the fullest!
all-thumbs-up.jpg

I Just LOVE blue!
happy.gif

Edit: By The Way (BTW) does anyone else know where i can get size 12 lava 95s before i call around like amaniac? Just called Jersey and their sold out in of all sizes.

I wonder why some Nike outlets don't have the same prices for the Zoom Flight 96's for example Great Mall in Milpitas Ca they are $64.99 or $59.99instead of $34.99

Originally Posted by theserkis

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Is $50 good for lava AM95's?

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT ON THIS

Theres outlets that have for 29.99
732 833 2202

^^^ True, you can get the hot lava's for $29.99 (I know jersey's supply is fly'n off the shelves, Thank Malory!)
But If you get the F&F discount the $50 is only gonna be $35 and you dont have to pay shipping.

The outlet is sold out. Where can I find them for $50?

^^^My local Nordstrom Rack (north of seattle) had quite a few sizes for $50. I was going to cop yesterday but don't know too much bout 95's so Ipassed. I liked em but wasn't sure if I could buy em for less somewhere else.

2w1whmd.jpg
To the NTers asking what the "Lava 95s" are. Part of the Rebel pack that dropped thissummer.

Castle Rock, CO was slashing prices today too.

af107_sup_mowabb_10.jpg
$54.99 sizes 9-12

315728-441_10.jpg
$29.99 sizes 10-12

maxlight_blk_wht_sonic_11.jpg
$19.99, didn't check sizes but they had quite a few

flight95_wht_nvy_10.jpg
$34.99 sizes 9-12

flight5_wht_nvy_sil_10.jpg
$37.99 (I think) and plenty of pairs, didn't check sizes

c6d1_2.JPG
$49.99 plenty of pairs, didn't check sizes

31851010_w.jpg
$99.99 - only two columns of these,floor to the top of the rack, but didn't check sizes

force_max_blk_var_wht_10.jpg
I don't remember the price or the size run but they werecheap and they had quite a few

turf_wht_roy_sil_5.jpg
I think they had some of these, not many though, and it might havebeen another color. Sorry, my phone was dead, couldn't snap any pics or anything. Didn't see price on these either.

That's about all that I can remember for now. If I remember anything else, I will post it. They did have Spiridon AF1 but for $99.99. Also, for thosegoing to outlets, I recommend you ask around for a 30% off card. I asked and the second guy I talked to gave me one. I walked with the Goadome lows, MowabbAF1's, and Chicago AM90s for $101 after tax.

Originally Posted by De La Sole

^ Must be all Niketowns 'cause SFNT is the same way. Basically, if it's on sale and the price ends with .99, it's an additional 40% off plus if you have a F&F card, it's an additional 30% off that. I picked up various pairs of shoes for my niece and nephews, 5 pairs total, for a little over $100.
i didn't find anything for myself 'cause sizes were mad big in everything I wanted.

What other shoes did they have on sale in SF that were left in big sizes?

^If your talkin bout Carmines and Edinburgh, they don't. As I posted earlier, they had 2 returns yesterday (size 10.5 & 16) but they sold already.

Just got back from Ghetto Gardens (Jersey Gardens) they only have 4 size 11's and 1 10.5 left in the Sheeds

af1_hi_sup_ns_sheed.jpg

Also for anyone who needs a 30% F&F coupon talk to the guys in the black shirts(not the orange shirts)...Tell them that you only have one card but need togo to another outlet to purchase another item...they will give you another F&F card, they had a ton!!!....Also the people at the registers are NOT takingthe cards so I still have mine (BIG UPS TO JOEYSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) SO Im gonna head down to Jackson tomrrow Ill send another update.

Oh and I went to Jersey Shore Nike today and since its a new outlet the Manager said that they WILL NOT be reducing there prices...I assume its a case by case,but JERSEY SHORE is having 20% off everything starting Wednesday (Just sure when its over)

^^Those sheeds are so tempting but I wish they'd do F&F for a phone order. That would cover shipping and tax.

Back
Top Bottom