December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Lake Elsinore, Ca outlet had the blue and red jackets in a full size run (as of 12/13) for $150

Real Talk I need this jacket in black..... I will be calling as soon as they open up today
smh.gif
laugh.gif

dunk_lo_twd_ant_gm_10.jpg

I called bend outlet about these, they say it's not showing in the system. I assume it's sold out.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

I think people should post prices if they know them. I would rather prices be posted than style codes and phone numbers. Those things can be looked up without bothering anybody. It juts makes more sense to post prices, it saves the employees from having to deal with looking for something to find a price only for the person on the phone to say "Oh, $129? Never mind, thanks." I say post 'em if you got 'em.

DS Newcastle Dunk SB's - Size 11 FS
Air Max 90 "Euro Champs", size 10.5 (Anthracite w/ Blue mudguard and speckles) FS

PM me if you're interested, I have pics of both.
Where's your prices?
indifferent.gif

Sorry, but don't be a hypocrite.

On another note, I just got the Neon AF1's from the Ellenton outlet for $73.24 shipped
happy.gif
Thanks to the OP!

What in the hell are you talking about? Go look at my last 3 updates you'll see all of my prices. If you want prices on the PRIVATE MERCHANDISE I HAVE FORSALE, then PM me like my signature says, genius.

i got my sheed hi's today from las vegas. love them! i didnt even realize retail was 275 on these. 50 is a steal! these will become my beaters during thewinter time

any other sheed af1 sightings for 49.99? thanks in advance.

red supreme jacket looks nice, too bad it sold out.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by joeysole

I cant guarantee item will be in stock or size.. Just posting what the system shows :

nike-af1-japan-supreme-rd.jpg

316666-332

Seattle Outlet (360)-654-3120
Las Vegas Outlet (702)-896-7444
Sawgrass Outlet (954)-837-0329

I really appreciate the post, but how much are these?
I can tell you Sawgrass does not have any more of these unless for some reason they have them in the back. I picked up a pair of sz 11 off thehash wall in a random nike box for $49.99 in the middle of the week and I found another pair mixed in with the Premium AF1 (black ones with the flowers andpink sole) on the regular racks on Sunday also a sz 11. Rang up $49.99 too plus the 40% off. Don't need both so if someone wants the one I picked up fromthe hash wall for what I paid plus shipping PM me or I will end up returning it eventually. Not trying to make money on them so mods if this is inappropriateI will edit my post.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I think people should post prices if they know them. I would rather prices be posted than style codes and phone numbers. Those things can be looked up without bothering anybody. It juts makes more sense to post prices, it saves the employees from having to deal with looking for something to find a price only for the person on the phone to say "Oh, $129? Never mind, thanks." I say post 'em if you got 'em.

Air Max 90 "Euro Champs", size 10.5 (Anthracite w/ Blue mudguard and speckles) FS

Where's your prices?
indifferent.gif

On another note, I just got the Neon AF1's from the Ellenton outlet for $73.24 shipped
happy.gif
Thanks to the OP!

@%@!

I called first thing this morning and told me they didnt have this shoe in stock at all.

indifferent.gif

anywho, i called Nike...no sign of these before you all tell me to.

IF YOU SEE THESE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW... 10 OR 10.5

nike_air_max_90_boot.jpg

man i need to read these post lol sometimes i just look at the pictures i would have like a jacket

has anyone seen silver/grey court force highs? the ones that look like the AJ1 colorway

besides the south chicago outlet with only sz 11+

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Where's your prices?
indifferent.gif

happy.gif
Thanks to the OP!

@%@!

I called first thing this morning and told me they didnt have this shoe in stock at all.

indifferent.gif

they told me the same thing this morning i had a feeling they were being lazy... and then i called at 5 cuz an nter said they copped and they had a 9.5 and iwas looking for a 8.5
smh.gif

only thing worth mentioning at cabazon were the tart atc II for 34.99 scattered sizes but it was almost a FSR and they have the zoom kobe II white/grey forstill 49.99 and i only saw them in size 11s and one 7.5 i think

kid lebron, probably cuz Sbs arent sold at Nike stores, maybe the manager made an exception on the return i heard. how much are retail for these anyways,doesnt say on the box

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

kid lebron, probably cuz Sbs arent sold at Nike stores, maybe the manager made an exception on the return i heard. how much are retail for these anyways, doesnt say on the box
retail goes from 75-100, nice pick up non the less... shady manager imo

Leesburg, Va Update:

Nike SB jacket not sure of price i think $49.99
nike-sb-jacket-05.jpg

Nike SB Jacket $39.99 smallest size was Large
patchwork2.jpg

Nike SB Reversible Jacket $39.99

Nike SB Sweatshirt $29.99 i think
nike-sb-08-spring-collection-2.jpg

Nike SB Cement Reversible Jacket $39.99 (red cement)
nike-sb-08-spring-collection-3.jpg

Jordan GS Canvas low 1s $14.99 FSR
air-jordan-retro-1-low-womens-white-canvas.jpg

Nike Barkley AF1s GS $19.99 FSR
2041082035_c4b509141e.jpg

They had a ton of SB shirts for $10-$12 all sizes

dude.. i kno the manager at that outlet and asked him.

shoes didnt show at that outlet.

u must be selling the blazers on ur own for that price.. and trying to sell it to someone here pretending u got them at an outlet. (no selling in this thread)

otherwise return it instead of losing money 99 + 15 for next day air? .. (oh u dont have a receipt, eh?)

c'mon now

^ this is NOT a b/s thread/forum. Get the %#%@ out of here. this is what happens when mods don't stop and punish those who violate rules.

Black/red supreme AF1s Paris, the ones posted by joeysole, are 49.99. And who gives a +$#$ if he doesn't post prices ... he took the time to talk to therep and came up with all those locations and phone numbers. Learn to appreciate.

Back
Top Bottom