December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Just picked up a pair of DS, NON B-GRADE SHOE GOOs FOR $99 AT WOODBURN OUTLETS. SIZE 11. DONT HAVE ANY OTHERS LEFT I BELIEVE. IM A SIZE 12 SO THEY WONT FIT. IF YOU WANT EM, PM me $105 SHIPPED, DOUBLE BOXED WITH USPS TRACKING NUMBER. NEXT DAY MAIL. WANT TO GET RID OF THESE ASAP
take them back and get a refund...your gonna lose money between shipping and paypal

Originally Posted by easy3000

I really wanted that supreme jacket. guess it wasnt meant to be.

Wasn't really worth the $150 in my opinion. $75, maybe...$50, most definitely!!!

But true steals at the outlets come around as often as a legit pair of eBay dunks.

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Jordan GS Canvas low 1s $14.99 FSR
air-jordan-retro-1-low-womens-white-canvas.jpg
how do these run? and what does gs mean?

Originally Posted by tuna629

^ this is NOT a b/s thread/forum. Get the %#%@ out of here. this is what happens when mods don't stop and punish those who violate rules.
Seriously.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

how do these run? and what does gs mean?
gs = grade school, meaning sz 3.5y-7y. They are the same as men's sizes, so sz 7y = 8.5 womens. These run the same as other Jordan 1 retros.

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

^GS is Grade School. Sz 3.5-7.

I thought that's what it meant but I wanted to make sure. I was hoping I'd get another steal for $15. Also...I may be goin to vegas this weekend. Whatwould be a better day to get deals/best selection? Sunday or monday?

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

Just picked up a pair of DS, NON B-GRADE SHOE GOOs FOR $99 AT WOODBURN OUTLETS. SIZE 11. DONT HAVE ANY OTHERS LEFT I BELIEVE. IM A SIZE 12 SO THEY WONT FIT. IF YOU WANT EM, PM me $105 SHIPPED, DOUBLE BOXED WITH USPS TRACKING NUMBER. NEXT DAY MAIL. WANT TO GET RID OF THESE ASAP
Sounds REAL suspect....you cant return SB's to factories because the orginal point of purchase is not a Nike store but a Nike authorizeddealer...plus since you mentioned the retail price is off the book, they cant just make up a number to give back to you even on an exception basis...This is mysize and I would be interseted but just for intergrety reasons you should post the recepit because I never heard of outlets selling items ABOVEretail...especially SB which are not sold in Nike stores..

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

Leesburg, Va Update:

Nike SB Sweatshirt $29.99 i think
nike-sb-08-spring-collection-2.jpg

Does anyone know how this jacket runs? Do you recall if there were any XXL or XL? BTW, thanks for the AF1s Shabby, got em last week.

And who gives a +$#$ if he doesn't post prices ... he took the time to talk to the rep and came up with all those locations and phone numbers. Learn to appreciate.
You should do some brain exercises and practice your reading comprehension.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

And who gives a +$#$ if he doesn't post prices ... he took the time to talk to the rep and came up with all those locations and phone numbers. Learn to appreciate.
You should do some brain exercises and practice your reading comprehension.

Both of you should take off your flame suits. or get a room.

big ups to joeysole for that update, was able to grab my first pair of foams from LV North. got what i think was the last 10.5(there out of 9.5 and 10) for 115shipped. they were 99 there.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

But true steals at the outlets come around as often as a legit pair of eBay dunks.

Seriously, someone picked up eBay dunks at an outlet before?
nerd.gif
No, I think he meant that eBay Dunks are super rare / find anywhere, just like a "steal" from an outlet.

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Seriously, someone picked up eBay dunks at an outlet before?
nerd.gif
No, I think he meant that eBay Dunks are super rare / find anywhere, just like a "steal" from an outlet.

laugh.gif
He meant that the real steals come around as often as you see someoneselling a real pair of dunks on ebay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago Factory Store also had these, and plenty of them I believe too:
Jordan XX2 "Omega" : $44.99 FSR
were the a-grade or b-grade? thanks for the info.

Yea, my local nike outlet had those... also the stealth colorway too:

copy-of-ajxx2blackred.jpg

1025 Industrial Park Dr # 900
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100
Get directions

dont remember price though and size run, it was last weekend.

if they would've dropped like that i would've copped em on release date.
smh.gif

Alright, got my Huarache 08s today!

Question though for everyone else who got em'.... are yall's b-grades?
all the ones i saw were a-grades.

2lntx78.jpg

2cxsvtw.jpg

^^^ My huarache 08's from Calhoun, Ga were A-grade (perfect). But my box was all shredded-up.
Great deal for $35. Glad to see others cashed in.

Back
Top Bottom