December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by Driftracer

anyone see the white/black/grey zoom 96s for $35 yet? up until last week they were still $70

they are $59 at greatmall

there was nothing else worth mentioning...
thanks but i told myself id only buy em if theyre $35

I was in the Orlando/ Celebration outlet and was told that by weeks end we should see about a 20% mark down on sticker prices in the outlets plus someadditional % off on various shoes like 30% off basketball and 40% on running or something to that effect.. thats not concrete just something one of the Chattychicks there let me know

I was in the Orlando/ Celebration outlet and was told that by weeks end we should see about a 20% mark down on sticker prices in the outlets plus someadditional % off on various shoes like 30% off basketball and 40% on running or something to that effect.. thats not concrete just something one of the Chattychicks there let me know

anyone see the white/black/grey zoom 96s for $35 yet? up until last week they were still $70

Those shoes are the only reason I'm checking this thread now. They'll drop soon, I'm sure. I refuse to pay more than $35 a pair.

white/black/grey Air Zoom 96 are $29.99.........
..at Warehouse Shoe Sale...These stores are located all around So. Cali..they dont ship.. all i saw were 9 and 9.5 at one store..

Angel

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Those shoes are the only reason I'm checking this thread now. They'll drop soon, I'm sure. I refuse to pay more than $35 a pair.
Yes I been waiting for those for 35 too... Come on nike just do it!

anyone have a Pottstown or Franklin Mills outlet in Pennsylvania update? going to be in the philly suburbs tomorrow and wondering if its worth the drive.thanks for any help.

Aurora, IL Outlet Update
[table][tr][td](630) 585-9568[/td] [/tr][/table]
FSR:
  • Air Force 1 Premium Infrared $100
  • Air Force 1 Supreme Mid China $75
  • Air Jordan 3 Fusion - Flint Grey $100
  • Air Jordan 3 Fusion - White Cement (I think?) $115
  • Air Jordan XV Laser Retro - $70
Picked myself up a pair of the China AF1s, very impressed.
The outlet had a deal where if you spent over $75, you were given a coupon for $25 off during the month of January. Helps explain why the prices weren'tcut like other outlets - I think someone posted that the Infrared AF1s were available for $50 at NTLA.

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

white/black/grey Air Zoom 96 are $29.99.........
..at Warehouse Shoe Sale...These stores are located all around So. Cali..they dont ship.. all i saw were 9 and 9.5 at one store..

Angel
good looks! haven't visited the 2 WWS close to my place, might check them out one of these days, they usually have nice markdowns andclearance items, just have to look for them.

Originally Posted by datruth92803

does in anyone know if the Foams are still outthere any where in like a sz 14 or 15?

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anythinggood, call them up and ask!

Has anyone called up for any of the CDP sneakers lately? I think I might call this afternoon and check up on a few just in case. I'll report back what Ifind.

why the stern tone Homes it was a question is all that needed I swear the point of this Thread was to pass on information...And Unless u wear a 14 or 15 and Imstepping on your Toes Shut that Up it was easier for you not to post anything..Then give me flack for asking a question

bad enough I went back like 30 or 40 pages found the numbers that where posted and called them all yesterday and had no luck so now I am asking...

Datruth92803- I wouldn't even bother responding to homeboys post. I can't understand why people can't help each other out and yet be so rude.

fellas that happened to me to when i started here. What he was trying to say in a not so nice way is that this thread is supposed to be for what you have seen,not what you are looking for. Thats what the rules of the first page state. I hope yall continue to use the thread, some people take that situation overboard,but it serves a point because if that rule wasn't in there then everyone would be looking for their size in a shoe. Don't pay attention to him andenjoy the thread!

What's rude is useless posts like yours and mines that clog up the thread and make it difficult to get an actual update.

datruth92803 - You're not stepping on my toes and i am sorry that you read through 30 pages but you could of made your life easier by just calling the nikehotline and asking them to perform a search. Rather than calling a bunch of nike outlets yourself. And it's a lot easier to call and ask rather than make apost and wait.

eciaccord - The best advice to someones question is to tell them to call nike's hotline. thats where they can get a clearer idea to which outlet carriesthe product they want. And if you really want to help datruth92803 out, maybe you should call nike up for him?

If this thread was siffed through and all posts like this were deleted, the thread would probably be only 15-20 pages. I believe it was Kid_LeBron whomentioned that this thread had over 1000 replies midway through the month. And 3/4 of those were questions that could simply be answered by a Nike operator orwere useless statements.

Back
Top Bottom