December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Cactus and Cool Grey Spiz'ikes up on Eastbay right now. I ain't into those but I'm sure some are. 20% cashback for eastbay should still be working,too. Get yourself a deal on 'em.

Cool Grey AM97 on NDC also, size 11 and 11.5 left, on sale for $112, DECCLEAR brings it down to about $90 plus tax. Not bad. I want to cop but can't affordit right now. I'm hoping those show up in the outlets.

did the grey/silver Court Force hi's hit the outlets? I think i remember seein sumthin about em but cant find the post. Just wanted 2 kno b4 i start callinlookin 4 em

^^^Don't know but I just posted about them yesterday on NDC for $70 plus 20% off using DECCLEAR. That's $56 plus tax and you can get free shipping bysinging up a new account/email address. I doubt they'll get much cheaper than that at outlets.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

did the grey/silver Court Force hi's hit the outlets? I think i remember seein sumthin about em but cant find the post. Just wanted 2 kno b4 i start callin lookin 4 em
Call one of the outlets in Chicago (I think South Side and no i dont have the number google is your friend) They were like $29.99 during that 40%sportwear mark down a week or two ago...the walk was like $18 or $19 so they might have gotten wiped out....

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Cactus and Cool Grey Spiz'ikes up on Eastbay right now. I ain't into those but I'm sure some are. 20% cashback for eastbay should still be working, too. Get yourself a deal on 'em.

I've haven't tried it yet to verify (will do when I get back to the hacienda), but it says on the page "Excluded from discount".

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Cactus and Cool Grey Spiz'ikes up on Eastbay right now. I ain't into those but I'm sure some are. 20% cashback for eastbay should still be working, too. Get yourself a deal on 'em.

I've haven't tried it yet to verify (will do when I get back to the hacienda), but it says on the page "Excluded from discount".
20% cashback is through Live.com not from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Hey,

if anyone need gold flightposites's, swoosh.com dropped the price to 80.99, ONLY THE GOLD COLORWAY. 7.5, 9.5-15

Eggplants and Silver's are still 108.00

thanks.
Actually they are 64.79 after the 20% off since it's a clearance item.
happy.gif

They still have those court forces at the chicago outlet. I was just there 2 days. They have plenty left dont remember ho much they were tho.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by L7OSER

did the grey/silver Court Force hi's hit the outlets? I think i remember seein sumthin about em but cant find the post. Just wanted 2 kno b4 i start callin lookin 4 em
Call one of the outlets in Chicago (I think South Side and no i dont have the number google is your friend) They were like $29.99 during that 40% sportwear mark down a week or two ago...the walk was like $18 or $19 so they might have gotten wiped out....
They were $39.99 when I picked them up & I'm sure they're still that price (not including any discounts). No one was even glancing atthem so they'll be around for quite some time.

Might want to check you local Dillards clearance section......
Nike Air Stab Premium for $9.99 (plus had exta 10% off)
313717121.JPG

Back
Top Bottom