December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Anyone have a Vacaville report? I really don't want to drive an hour each way so if anyone has an info, I'd appreciate it!

sdnick,

Good lookin out on those terra 90s my dude...called up the outlet, and they told me they were actually 49.99. I had to cop, been likin em since I seen em inFootlocker, just not for retail ($130). Much appreciated.

Zach13g wrote

only a small poration of the guy buying hundreds of pairs, dude had a enterprise rent a truck parked out front.

but the employees were arguing when i left about the guy cause their is a $1000 limit on the F&F one employee wanted to let him use the card over and over again for each $1000, another employee said only one time use on one order, I left after that.

Z

The guy didn't even buy any of those AF1s, because they all come in those black boxes.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

Just want to give a big thank you to everyone that helped out on the silver foams just ordered my sz 11 at 64.99.
Aurora, IL 630 585 9568

Not sure how many Foams they have left. I know they had a 10.5 and an 11 this AM; I know the person who grabbed the 10.5 and it looks like the 11 went to you!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Damn, not bad at all. Just keep the 8s and sell the 15s for cheap and wont lose much money.
But i guess all these places would have all these good deals aroud this time when i have to save money to pay off my wedding and go xmas shopping. Wifey already fussed at me for ordering 2 pair of foams the other day
smh.gif
I totally feel you bro - I am on the other end. I have a wedding coming up in June and I have to pay for it myself (no help).

^^Ha... exactly why my wife and I skipped the wedding and just went to the JOP. All she cared about was the ring anyway (which still set me back a grip
ohwell.gif
).

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Zach13g wrote

only a small poration of the guy buying hundreds of pairs, dude had a enterprise rent a truck parked out front.

but the employees were arguing when i left about the guy cause their is a $1000 limit on the F&F one employee wanted to let him use the card over and over again for each $1000, another employee said only one time use on one order, I left after that.

Z
The guy didn't even buy any of those AF1s, because they all come in those black boxes.

correct^ dude didn't even look at the AF1's, since some are asking what he bought ect.. these were the prices with the discount & the resellerdidn't get every single pair of a certain style he left a couple pairs in each shoe he cleaned out.

Jordan XX2 Basketball Leather FSR kids $20.99 (20 Pairs)
aj22_basketball.jpg
6, 6.5, 7 left.
Air Max BW Black/Black $20.99 (20 Pairs)
bw_blk_blk.jpg
FSR left
Air Max 90 UTT $20.99 (20-25 pairs)
max90_pre_utt_obs.jpg
still some 10.5, 11's left.
Air Max 90 Chicago $24.99 (30 pairs)
315728-441.jpg
FSR left
Random WMNS shox $xx.xx(40 pairs?)
Zoom Flight 96 (20 pairs) $24.49
flight96_blk_wht_roy.jpg

Zoom Flight 95 (atleast 40 pair) $24.49
flight95_wht_nvy.jpg

Trainer SB (25 pairs) $29.40
trainer2_sb_ant_ref.jpg

Hash Wall shoes were stacked up too, no telling what he got atleast 30 pairs.

There were countless pairs I couldn't even see, dude seemed like a store owner type guy he was rocking Asics.

More shoes I remember they had at the Jeffersonville Ohio outlet
Air Force Max Barkley FSR $34.99
forcemax_wht_red_blk.jpg

Nike Dunk High Vintage FSR $34.99
dunk_hi_vntg_sail_neut.jpg

Nike Dunk High 1 sz 9 left $34.99 I got the last sz 10
tongue.gif

dunk_hi_neut_wht_lchar.jpg

Sample Air Max 97 Rainbow a few sample sz 9 $59.99 Look kind like these but with a silver midsole and the color blocking was different but same colors.
m97lux_rainbow.jpg

Blue elephant Print Jordan Jackets $29.99 3XL only
Lots of Aqua 8 jackets $29.99
Lebron V paint Shirt $9.99
Spiz'ike Messanger Bad $29.99/$39.99 can't remeber the price.

Elmercadoonline.com is having 50 Alife kicks! Store or Phone orders Only! Hurry up before they'll all gone......

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Is the recession that bad that all these kicks are marked down to $30?
i know. i havent been in this thread in a while and i see af1's for $29.99 and other nikes low priced as well

Props to whoever broke the news of the ZF95s being $34.99. Finally scooped a pair of the Blk/Wht joints.

I called Riverhead and dude finished my sentence when I said "I need to place a phone order for the...." Apparently a ton of people phone orderedthem this morning because he didn't sound thrilled at all.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

kobe iii mpls $49.99 (sorry dont know the size run) 303-271-1928
You are a saint, sir. Thank you very much. The guy on the phone said they have limited sizes left. I think he said no more 10.5s. Not sure though.

Ghetto Gardens (aka Jersey Gardens) Update (what I can remember)

af1_hi_sup_ns_sheed.jpg

AF1 High Sheeds FSR A and B Grades $49.99.. (I know some dude was asking about these a couple pages back)

max1_blk_var_met.jpg

Air Max 1 Limited Scattered Size $29.99

Air Max Light FSR $19.99

Blue/Black/White Air Max Light (Sorry no Pic) $29.99

Air Jordan Laser XV $69.99 (I think you have to Double Check) FSR

Nike Trainer FSR $34.99

They had a ton of AF'1 but Im not really into them so you have to call for prices sorry

http://images.urbanoutfit...Outfitters/14303317_30_d?$detailmain$');"_extended="true">

Nike Vintage Cortez FSR $14.99 (They had a bunch of different colors but this color was $14.99 the rest ranged between $19.99 to $29.99)

Thats all I can really remember....Please dont ask what sizes or what the number is, its Jersey Gardens, Elizabeth NJ and call the store...

Im gonna hit the new spot down the Jersey Shore in the morning so Ill send an update.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Ghetto Gardens (aka Jersey Gardens)

af1_hi_sup_ns_sheed.jpg
pimp.gif
Sheeds are marked down, thats all I needed 2 see. I wassoo against putting out $100 for these, but $35 w/ F&F.
devil.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Ghetto Gardens

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, I'm glad I brought it up! $50 is great, but just knowing I could of have it with F&F and can't is a drag. I'll give them acall tomorrow morning.

A little mad that I bought the LeBron's for $100 a few months back and didn't wear them yet and now they're $60. . .

i tried to search through the thread but couldn't find anything....are there any outlets other than riverhead that have the carbon fiber zf 95s? i'vebeen on hold with nike for close to 15mins now trying to find a rep to help me. thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom