December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

call 1800 806 NIKE with sku numbers and they can tell you which outlets have what.
Pickyourshoes.com can give you sku numbers

oh i saw a reaseller take a cart load (a flat hand truck cart, something like the one you use at home depot) of just silver foams when they first hit theoutlets....so yea im surprised people haven't hit the outlets at the prices they are at now....or maybe just not spotted or seen yet, but im sure ithappened.

thanks to all you guys who posted info about the zoom flight 95s, couldn't find a 13 anywhere but was able to pick up a pair of 12s for 34.99.

i love how outlets actually have outlet prices again, just like the good old days.

not mad at the reseller at all
Them shoes weren't selling all that great anyway- even after the markdowns - so let him have them
Business is business
Now as stated earlier- I hope this clears room for some heat to come through

i see some wildwood free trail samples

<br>

345861756.jpg

what happened to the list of legit sites?
btw thanx for the Alife Ny info
do you have they're exact location. might have to check it out when i touch down

Great update, Zach.

I was going to cop the white supremes until I saw they had a floral print on them =/

can someone make a copy of the f&f card i going down in 2 hours to nike outlet manager said you can use a copy of that card becuz they count them and thentoss them

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Jeffersonville OHIO!
pimp.gif

price drops are crazy, then add the F&F I just got Premium and Supreme Af1's for $20.99/$34.98
I'll do my best to list sizes but there was a reseller there and he was seriously buying atleast 250 pairs.

White Supreme Af1
$49.99 sz 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14

Grey supreme next to the white pair
$49.99 SZ 14 only

I'm seriously considering getting those White AF1s, too bad that we can't get f&f over the phone. That would cover shipping and tax.

I thought I bought alot with today's discount but DAM_, 25 pairs of 1 style!
They are supposed to limit a single style to 10 pairs per day, so how is this person copping 25 pairs of the SB trainrers?

My guess is the limit does not apply to clearance merch since they mark it down to get rid of it quickly anyway.

Jeffersonville OHIO!
pimp.gif

price drops are crazy, then add the F&F I just got Premium and Supreme Af1's for $20.99/$34.98
I'll do my best to list sizes but there was a reseller there and he was seriously buying atleast 250 pairs.

White Supreme Af1

$49.99 SZ 14 only

Z

thanx for the update. i copped the last sz. 13 in the white supremes. wat a steal
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by xxSC Trojanxx

Jeffersonville OHIO!
pimp.gif

White Supreme Af1

$49.99 SZ 14 only

I'm seriously considering getting those White AF1s, too bad that we can't get f&f over the phone. That would cover shipping and tax.
Can anyone get an F&F or do I need an invite from an employee?

Zach13g wrote:

but the employees were arguing when i left about the guy cause their is a $1000 limit on the F&F one employee wanted to let him use the card over and over again for each $1000, another employee said only one time use on one order, I left after that.

Z

waht are those navy/white/red dunks? style number?

leesburg, va update....BTW they have all of the AF1s Zach posted same prices

if anyone needs help picking anything up shoot me a PM

All black flight 89s sizes 9-9.5, 10, 12 $29.99
306252-005.jpg

Flight 89 FSR $29.99
orangeairflight89.jpg

White Peace Air Raids sizes 8.5-10, 15 $29.99
urban-jungle-pack-air-raid.jpg

nike blazer low $24.99 FSR largest is a 12
2314199916_76bd371793.jpg

nike zoom flight five FSR no size 8 $29.99

jason-kidd-nike-zoom-flight-5-b-l.jpg

nike wht/red Zoom BB2s FSR (smallest size 6) (A-grades) $49.99

nike dunkesto FSR $19.99
030446.jpg

^Yeah, anyone can get it, the problem is having an employee or someone else give you one because you need the actual (post)card, no email copy/prinout will beaccepted. There are a few niketalkers who may have extra one's...check the first couple of pages.

ON GILTGROUP.COM THEY HAVE ALIFE SHOES FOR A DEEP DISCOUNT.....I COPPED 3 PAIRS OF ALIFE KICKS FOR 68 BUCKS APIECE!!

Thanks dj, just got that 10 in the all black flight 89s. Cant go wrong for about 40 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom