December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by DreSlay

on_line.gif
durty pancakes if your getting the same ones i did you just might cry.
Tear.jpg
their that beautiful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Hooray for $40 Huaraches

2lw3os4.jpg

Still got a pair of AM90s on the way.

devil.gif

Cant wait for mines to come in mail.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

^^Those avail still? I was hopin to wait it out for kobe 3s in all black but id settle for those for new ball sneakers.
Yes, i ordered mines this afternoon from a outlet in Nevada. 34.99. #702 874 1495 , ask for a cat named greg, cool dude.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^^Those avail still? I was hopin to wait it out for kobe 3s in all black but id settle for those for new ball sneakers.
Yes, i ordered mines this afternoon from a outlet in Nevada. 34.99. #702 874 1495 , ask for a cat named greg, cool dude.
I'm tempted to buy another one now...
laugh.gif

Hooray for $40 Huaraches

2lw3os4.jpg

devil.gif

I called one of um and they only had the white/reds, will try the others tomm, hopefully they still go them in. Thanks to u and durty.

^ Dont Even Trip
Mem Im sure U aint No Beast
Had 2 get dem off for your own reasons
DIME Mag wit Brandon Jennings on cover arrived 2day
Yeah Im in San Diego aka So Cali and LOL Yes resellers buy mo than 2 pair

Also found out this weekend is a special deal, 10% off your purchase under $75, 20% off over $75. No coupon needed, Friday through Sunday.

Hooray for $40 Huaraches

2lw3os4.jpg

devil.gif

I called one of um and they only had the white/reds, will try the others tomm, hopefully they still go them in. Thanks to u and durty.

Yea, a few pages back, a guy posted a outlet in colorado had the white/purple/blk pair for 29.99 im tempted. dont want to buy too many to play ball in andthey suck.

But i love the huarache 2k5s..... i have like 7 pair of them. so hopefully ill like these too. plus for 30-40 bucks,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

South Chicago Factory Store also had these, and plenty of them I believe too:
Jordan XX2 "Omega" : $44.99 FSR
were the a-grade or b-grade? thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Yea, my local nike outlet had those... also the stealth colorway too:

copy-of-ajxx2blackred.jpg

1025 Industrial Park Dr # 900
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100
Get directions

dont remember price though and size run, it was last weekend.

my pair came today but it needs a sig confirmation from fedex and nobodys gonan be home the next 2 days and they cant re-route it cuz it has a sig confirmation
eyes.gif

Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100
Get directions

called up and the have most sizes left, guess cause the pricetag is stil $129.99
grin.gif
...pass

THANKS FOR THE UPDATES! ANYWAY POSTED THIS AS WELL IN THE COUPON THREAD...

NDC Get 30% off your purchase of $130 or more.

ENTER CODE NIKEHOLIDAY AT CHECKOUT. OFFER ENDS 12-20-08

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]* Enter promo code GIVENIKE at checkout. Free shipping is valid for standard ground shipping only. Order usually arrives in 2-9 business days. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Limit one per person, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit towards previous purchases. Valid online or via telephone only. Free shipping promo code can be used in addition to one other promo code. Not valid on NIKEiD or Gift Cards (Gift Cards always ship free). Offer expires December 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST at NikeStore.com.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by ptbruizer

Does anybody know if there are any more foams left in a 7.5 or 8 for $64.99
I was told by the factory store sales over the phone that there's no 7.5 nation wide, but you can try calling for 8.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

So can these code be used on the 20th?? Maybe for the 11/12 packs???????? [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]* Enter promo code GIVENIKE at checkout. Free shipping is valid for standard ground shipping only. Order usually arrives in 2-9 business days. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Limit one per person, not transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit towards previous purchases. Valid online or via telephone only. Free shipping promo code can be used in addition to one other promo code. Not valid on NIKEiD or Gift Cards (Gift Cards always ship free). Offer expires December 20, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. PST at NikeStore.com.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Funkman

Originally Posted by jepeh21

So can these code be used on the 20th?? Maybe for the 11/12 packs???????? [table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Ummmm there's a little more to that fine print..."Not valid on select merchandise: Key launch, exclusive, premium or limited-time products,ALL JORDAN, FLIGHT CLUB, AIR FORCE 1, etc etc

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 989-6100
Get directions

called up and the have most sizes left, guess cause the pricetag is stil $129.99
grin.gif
...pass
$129.99? What the hell? I've been waiting for these to get the $60ish mark but damn, doesn't look like it's going to happen.

I recieved my foams today and i was very satisfied with the shoes, but did anybody else recieve theirs not doubled box? Mine were shipped with the actual shoebox flipped inside out taped up .

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

I recieved my foams today and i was very satisfied with the shoes, but did anybody else recieve theirs not doubled box? Mine were shipped with the actual shoe box flipped inside out taped up .
Thats how mine was.

Back
Top Bottom