December 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! New Peeps; Read first post b4!

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Nevermind, fellas. I was able to find it and am on the phone with them now ordering one in my size.
smile.gif
nice, i was just gonna tell you i saw a xxxl. if it was the track jacket i woulda got one myself

Las Viejas Outlets:

Pretty dry, not worth the trip. However, did find a pair of 2k4 hurache cleats on the top shelf for $45
happy.gif
Last pair too. Blk/yellow kobe jacket and pants -about 3 pairs of each left $29.99. Regret not getting it...don't remember sizes.

Las Americas Outlets in San Diego:

Air Jordan Retro 8 LS (white / anthracite / dark orange) - FSR - $94.99
smh.gif

Kobe II wht/purple/yelllow $44.99 - about 20 pairs left, multiple sizes.
Zoom soldiers - in blue/wht $54.99, all blk $64.99, FSR.
Air Stabs - blue/wht/grey - 1 pair on hashwall left sz 8.5 don't remember price.
Air Flight 89 all wht - FSR - $39.99
Air Force 1 Mid Rasheed $49.99 - about 10 pairs left, don't remember sizes.
Nike Flight 96 - both blk/grey/wht and blk/wht/blue sole - still $64.99
mad.gif

Heading to vegas this weekend so I will update you later (Tues/Wed).

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Nevermind, fellas. I was able to find it and am on the phone with them now ordering one in my size.
smile.gif
nice, i was just gonna tell you i saw a xxxl. if it was the track jacket i woulda got one myself
Thank you very much for the heads up, sir. I just finised placing my order. They said that the manager will call me shortly to confirmeverything, and all should be good. Again, I appreciate the info. I couldn't have gotten it for such a good price, in my size without you.
smile.gif
Kudos!

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Thanks for the info. Could you please provide a picture for these, so that myself and others know exactly which ones you're talking about?

smile.gif
Thank you very much for the heads up, sir. I just finised placing my order. They said that the manager will call me shortly to confirm everything, and all should be good. Again, I appreciate the info. I couldn't have gotten it for such a good price, in my size without you.
smile.gif
Kudos!
np... lovin this months outlet post so far guys! just got my pennys in too thanks memphisboi

smile.gif
Thank you very much for the heads up, sir. I just finised placing my order. They said that the manager will call me shortly to confirm everything, and all should be good. Again, I appreciate the info. I couldn't have gotten it for such a good price, in my size without you.
smile.gif
Kudos!

how much did u end up paying w/ shipping??

karxken wrote:

how much did u end up paying w/ shipping??
Well, I haven't gotten the call from the manager yet to confirm the total, but here's my calculation.

jacket is $50 + $13(2 Day fedex shipping) = $70 roughly after sales tax. It's better than paying retail - $90 + tax and/or shipping.
smile.gif

Calhoun, GA update - 706-625-2626

Those premium 90's from a few pages back - $29.99 - don't remember sizes
Air Zoom Flight Five B - $29.99 - size 10.5 and up
Zoom Flight 96 - all black - $59.99
Zoom Flight 96 - black/white/blue sole - $34.99 - only 1 or 2 in each size
Zoom Flight 95 - white/navy - $34.99
Max Force - black/red - http://www.pickyourshoes...._forcemax_blk_var_wht.htm
Force Max B - white/red - http://www.pickyourshoes....rce_max_b_wht_red_blk.htm
Classic BW - all white - $29.99
Dunk High - $59.99 - http://www.pickyourshoes....k_hi_pre_vroy_wht_gum.htm

Originally Posted by aikman1215

Las Viejas Outlets:

Pretty dry, not worth the trip. However, did find a pair of 2k4 hurache cleats on the top shelf for $45
happy.gif
Last pair too. Blk/yellow kobe jacket and pants - about 3 pairs of each left $29.99. Regret not getting it...don't remember sizes.

Las Americas Outlets in San Diego:

Air Jordan Retro 8 LS (white / anthracite / dark orange) - FSR - $94.99
smh.gif

Kobe II wht/purple/yelllow $44.99 - about 20 pairs left, multiple sizes.
Zoom soldiers - in blue/wht $54.99, all blk $64.99, FSR.
Air Stabs - blue/wht/grey - 1 pair on hashwall left sz 8.5 don't remember price.
Air Flight 89 all wht - FSR - $39.99
Nike Flight 96 - both blk/grey/wht and blk/wht/blue sole - still $64.99
mad.gif

Heading to vegas this weekend so I will update you later (Tues/Wed).
Was it this jacket?
jgtvyg.jpg

does anyone have an update for the outlets in Orlando Florida.. Last time I was there was black Friday and they where pretty picked over

pdoggy85 - that's the jacket. The matching pants were their too, but just big sizes XL, XXL, maybe XXXL? Not too many left, this was as of wednesday. LikeI said before, about 3 jackets left that I saw on the floor racks.

A lot of new cats in here... possible previous lurkers? Hardly any providing info, just asking questions, looking to get theirs.

Has anyone seen any Huarache 2K4's in any outlets recently????? I know they released a long time ago...but I need a pair for the season.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Has anyone seen any Huarache 2K4's in any outlets recently????? I know they released a long time ago...but I need a pair for the season.

Any help is appreciated!!!
Thanks
There are the 2K4 lasers. Style number is 309957. Call the 800 # for details.

Don't know if any one posted this info,
Sunday from 3pm-close, all Nike/Jordan Retro shoes will be an additional 40%off the lowest ticketed price!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Sunday from 3pm-close, all Nike/Jordan Retro shoes will be an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price!
eek.gif
instore and phone orders...or just instore..

Originally Posted by Gee908

Sunday from 3pm-close, all Nike/Jordan Retro shoes will be an additional 40% off the lowest ticketed price!
eek.gif

where??? niketown

Originally Posted by karxken

Originally Posted by Gee908

eek.gif

where??? niketown
I'm sorry for not contributing anything but I need to know if this sale is at all Nike outlets.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

A lot of new cats in here... possible previous lurkers? Hardly any providing info, just asking questions, looking to get theirs.
tell me about it...everyone keeps saying "Check outlet thread" im like *+!%
mad.gif
mad.gif

People are posting updates and others are asking for help. There is nothing wrong with that, this is what the thread is here for. You need relaxand cheer up buddy.

If you haven't noticed people do say thanks, which I think is fair, and this public message board I don't know what more you can ask for. Some of youact like you need medals for doing this.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People are posting updates and others are asking for help. There is nothing wrong with that, this is what the thread is here for. You need relax and cheer up buddy.

If you haven't noticed people do say thanks, which I think is fair, and this public message board I don't know what more you can ask for. Some of you act like you need medals for doing this.
Exactly, and I'll contribute to this thread as soon as I actually go to an outlet, which I will this weekend.
I'll tell you what's up at the South Chicago outlet.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom