December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

HP_Hero_930x525_Apollo.jpg

#LowIQ

The internet already reminded him what he "should have" said that he conveniently left out in his apology.

:lol: @ "I will never forgive myself." - Yea OK.

Wrestling definitely ain’t wrestling anymore. I agree with Disco, but I think I know what killed Sammy in this.

The thing that makes Social Media suck is the fact that everyone can chime in. I don’t think Sammy’s joke was offensive, but the losers who comment underneath of it and the gumps who can’t think for themselves say outlandish stuff.

Court of public opinion will is the death of the industry.

Wrestling is Wrestling. Wrestling is fine man. Stuff stays in House (genre). Unless people die, nobody in the outside world gives a damn what happens in wrestling. It is too niche of a product for IT to be cancelled.

You might have cancellations within the industry but outside of that, wrestling is Bullet Proof man.

All the stuff WWE has done ALONE should have caused major backlash from the outside world. It will never happen.

dwill.png
holy ****. I didn't think they had it in them. honestly, never thought he should be fired though.
Wrestling definitely ain’t wrestling anymore. I agree with Disco, but I think I know what killed Sammy in this.

The thing that makes Social Media suck is the fact that everyone can chime in. I don’t think Sammy’s joke was offensive, but the losers who comment underneath of it and the gumps who can’t think for themselves say outlandish stuff.

Court of public opinion will is the death of the industry.
Is not being able to hurl the f-word freely w/o consequence anymore is impeding on your freedom of speech as well?
American wrestling not making it out of 2020. Not too late to abandon ship
Did u enjoy Edge vs Orton last week, & are u holding up well?

Back
Top Bottom