December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

This is my first time seeing Sonny Kiss and well......interesting. Props for the Prine chaps tho :lol:

I like what they're doing with Brodie.

I hope within the next year or so the women on NXT really get a chance with the tag titles. In NXT they can be special as oppose to just another set of straps that Vince really doesn't care for. I wouldn't mind if they post mania next year combine the women's title and put it on one show and just have the women's tag on the other. Allow NXT to come up or have the champs go there but really have a focus on the women's tag more.

This is my first time seeing Sonny Kiss and well......interesting. Props for the Prine chaps tho :lol:

I like what they're doing with Brodie.

I hope within the next year or so the women on NXT really get a chance with the tag titles. In NXT they can be special as oppose to just another set of straps that Vince really doesn't care for. I wouldn't mind if they post mania next year combine the women's title and put it on one show and just have the women's tag on the other. Allow NXT to come up or have the champs go there but really have a focus on the women's tag more.

What are your thoughts on intergender wrestling?

Why not let the women compete for the men's tag belts?

What are your thoughts on intergender wrestling?

Why not let the women compete for the men's tag belts?

I'm not for it but it would depend on the story and wrestlers. I think it's just the physicality of a full match where I would cringe. A move here and there okay. Like how Becky took the End of days last year, cool spot for that but a full match? IDK. If there are good ones out there I'll take a look at them.

I'm not for it but it would depend on the story and wrestlers. I think it's just the physicality of a full match where I would cringe. A move here and there okay. Like how Becky took the End of days last year, cool spot for that but a full match? IDK. If there are good ones out there I'll take a look at them.
So you don't think women are on the same level as men?

Again, I HATE how WWE is basically teflon when it comes to getting dragged by the WORLD/NEWS because, "Oh it is just wrestling." They are like this damn country. SO many bodies buried and NEVER having to be held accountable for them.

MUST
BE
NICE

Wrestling in general has always been in this bubble, able to blatantly use every stereotype imaginable simply cause it’s “just wrestling and not real”. I mean, the WWE is the same company that had Roddy Piper paint half his body black and bash Snuka with a coconut, bring in Thea as “Shelton Benjamin’s mamma”, HBK “talk jive” with Cryme Tyme (Cryme Tyme), and have 3 celebrated Mexican wrestlers ride on lawnmowers.

Watched the Wardlow/Luchasoreass match that opened AEW Sparkler..Was decent..Wardlow is unimpressive..

[

I think he could be pushed as a good power based wrestler, but he needs an attire change, cause he looks like he’s straight out of the WCW Power Plant and the 3rd High Voltage member

Where is this alcoholic hangman angle going? We're expecting him to turn on omega but they seem to keep stretching it out. I'd rather omega turn on him.

Back
Top Bottom