December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

What is your list based on? Why do you rate Tupac so low? There is no rapper more iconic or more influential than him. He’s basically the Jordan of rap. Has to be top 3 no matter what.

Influence, rapping ability, beat selection, lyrical content, authenticity..

Pac is not a good rapper..Never was..He just doesn't put words/phrases together in an impressive way..And the only reason, IMO, why he's so influential is because he was an actor..Short and Cube's content is more honest and raw than anything Pac said, they just didn't get all the hype behind them cause they weren't acting in main stream movies like Pac was..Cube had the Doughboy role and then nothing else of note until Friday (which was a comedy)..Pac was playing opposite Janet and playing cops (and don't talk about Juice cause it was a NYC rip off of BNTH)..So he was far more "main stream" than Short and Cube..Plus he had waaayyyyy more of female following than either of those 2..And Biggie could rap circles around him while he was in a sleep apnea coma..And it goes without saying that Em and Jay were light years ahead of him as far as ability, beats, and authenticity goes..

But let WWE do an angle like that and folks want to write think-pieces
It was kinda weird considering jeff hardy has had so many issues with drugs & alcohol & dui's. But he's the one who has to do the storyline, if he didn't want to do it then I hope he could've said no.

Since wwe gives no dambs, I need Tamina bae to have an angle where she fights someone in a hotel room.

So you don't think women are on the same level as men?

So i listen to busted open and Bully talks about Randy vs Charlotte is something they could do. Use Ric in the story which side would he choose because he's claim Charlotte and Randy as the best wrestler and that could lead to something. Do I think Charlotte is above the rest of the women? Yes I don't see that one woman who is better that her. I think Asuka is there, I think Naomi and Bianca could match her athletics ability, and would want to see Shayna really rough her up but she's said she wants to wrestle some of the guys and im cool with it but what is that list of guys then? Cause all i can think of is AJ and Randy, maybe Daniel. There's some guys where intergender works I think and other where I wouldn't believe it.

Wrestling in general has always been in this bubble, able to blatantly use every stereotype imaginable simply cause it’s “just wrestling and not real”. I mean, the WWE is the same company that had Roddy Piper paint half his body black and bash Snuka with a coconut, bring in Thea as “Shelton Benjamin’s mamma”, HBK “talk jive” with Cryme Tyme (Cryme Tyme), and have 3 celebrated Mexican wrestlers ride on lawnmowers.

[

I think he could be pushed as a good power based wrestler, but he needs an attire change, cause he looks like he’s straight out of the WCW Power Plant and the 3rd High Voltage member

I'm not mad at the attire..Seems like "muscle" wrestlers of today go for that type of gear..But he doesn't come across as a power wrestler..He has muscles but doesn't seem to be that strong..

So i listen to busted open and Bully talks about Randy vs Charlotte is something they could do. Use Ric in the story which side would he choose because he's claim Charlotte and Randy as the best wrestler and that could lead to something. Do I think Charlotte is above the rest of the women? Yes I don't see that one woman who is better that her. I think Asuka is there, I think Naomi and Bianca could match her athletics ability, and would want to see Shayna really rough her up but she's said she wants to wrestle some of the guys and im cool with it but what is that list of guys then? Cause all i can think of is AJ and Randy, maybe Daniel. There's some guys where intergender works I think and other where I wouldn't believe it.

Charlotte, Nia, and Rhea are the only women I'd take seriously in a match against a man..And that man has to weigh no more than 170lbs..And the man has to be booked to win..Basically women don't belong in the ring going against a man..It's not even in the realm of reality..

This Lumis guy is just :lol: I love everything about him! I want to know out of Road dogg, Shawn, or Hunter who is helping this guy or is this just all him?

I believe he had a similar gimmick in iMPACT.

He was a heel.

This Lumis guy is just :lol: I love everything about him! I want to know out of Road dogg, Shawn, or Hunter who is helping this guy or is this just all him?

I really wish they'd have given him a better name..I just can't picture a guy named Dexter Loomass as champion..

I don't care about his name. The guy doesn't even look like a wrestler, is basically a TV / movie character. Wears his dexter cosplay clothes instead of wrestling gear. It's good cuz it's different.

I agree PAC wasn’t a great lyricist but he is the exception. His legacy and influence puts him at the top. That shirtless photo with the bandana can be recognized by any generation anywhere in the world.
Every rapper after him wanted to be like him.

I respect your opinion but a rap list without PAC at the top ain’t right.

Heck he might be top 3 in all Music.
Michael Jackson
The Beatles
Pac

I really wish they'd have given him a better name..I just can't picture a guy named Dexter Loomass as champion..

Eventually they will put a world title on a guy named Orange Cassidy so Lumis isn't all bad :lol:

Keith Lee wins tonight takes the title away from Cole then like a month later relinquishes the NA title setting up a new tournament by Survivor Series weekend.

Wrestling in general has always been in this bubble, able to blatantly use every stereotype imaginable simply cause it’s “just wrestling and not real”. I mean, the WWE is the same company that had Roddy Piper paint half his body black and bash Snuka with a coconut, bring in Thea as “Shelton Benjamin’s mamma”, HBK “talk jive” with Cryme Tyme (Cryme Tyme), and have 3 celebrated Mexican wrestlers ride on lawnmowers.

[

I think he could be pushed as a good power based wrestler, but he needs an attire change, cause he looks like he’s straight out of the WCW Power Plant and the 3rd High Voltage member

Wardlow a Adam Bomb/Scotty Flamingo fusion.

I don't care about his name. The guy doesn't even look like a wrestler, is basically a TV / movie character. Wears his dexter cosplay clothes instead of wrestling gear. It's good cuz it's different.

He's the villain in a Jean Claude Van Damme movie..

Back
Top Bottom