December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Keith Lee wins tonight takes the title away from Cole then like a month later relinquishes the NA title setting up a new tournament by Survivor Series weekend.

There is talk of a new NXT title design.

Could see them fuse both belts and give it a new look that way.

Charlotte, Nia, and Rhea are the only women I'd take seriously in a match against a man..And that man has to weigh no more than 170lbs..And the man has to be booked to win..Basically women don't belong in the ring going against a man..It's not even in the realm of reality..
Woooooooooooooooooooooooow :smh:

It was kinda weird considering jeff hardy has had so many issues with drugs & alcohol & dui's. But he's the one who has to do the storyline, if he didn't want to do it then I hope he could've said no.

Since wwe gives no dambs, I need Tamina bae to have an angle where she fights someone in a hotel room.
It isn't that simple man. It shouldn't be up to the talent to say no, the company should have some ETHICS and not even propose some foolishness like Jeff Hardy getting DUIs

I agree PAC wasn’t a great lyricist but he is the exception. His legacy and influence puts him at the top. That shirtless photo with the bandana can be recognized by any generation anywhere in the world.
Every rapper after him wanted to be like him.

I respect your opinion but a rap list without PAC at the top ain’t right.

Heck he might be top 3 in all Music.
Michael Jackson
The Beatles
Pac
Beatles are just okay. They are the most overhyped thing to exist in music.

I respect your opinion but a rap list without PAC at the top ain’t right.

Heck he might be top 3 in all Music.
Michael Jackson
The Beatles
Pac

I respect your opinion as well, but I know tons of people who don't have Pac in their Top 10..And I think a lot of industry people/radio dj's/music writers wouldn't have him their Top 10 either if it wasn't for the fact that people would give them too much **** for not including him..Pac just wasn't it man..Sorry..

He's nowhere near top 3 in all of music man..To put him up against all time global icons is going way too far..

It isn't that simple man. It shouldn't be up to the talent to say no, the company should have some ETHICS and not even propose some foolishness like Jeff Hardy getting DUIs
Yeah but most of us know enough not to expect ethics from wwe.

Beatles are just okay. They are the most overhyped thing to exist in music.

How old are you?..Better question, how old are your parents?..The Beattles are the biggest most influential musical artists of all time..End of discussion..And before you say it, I'm not even a Beattles fan..Don't like their music..But they influenced an entire globe and people in pretty much every single genre of music (with the exception of opera and probably Polka)..Rock n Rollers, rappers, country, Latin, and broadway artists have sited the Beattles as huge influences..

Keith Lee is the real deal..Dude is so damn good in the ring..Out of everyone in NXT I'd put him at the top of the list of believable WHCs..Really wish he'd get brought up to the main roster and instantly get put into a program with Drew (with Lee taking the title off of him of course)..

There is talk of a new NXT title design.

Could see them fuse both belts and give it a new look that way.

i wouldn't be mad at a new design they've been money since day 1.

So would they get rid of the NA title or you talking about a title that would represent both titles as one?

Seems great to work for. Better than a guy who will punish your career if he thinks you're ugly or doesn't like your handshake and a number of other weird things.

i wouldn't be mad at a new design they've been money since day 1.

So would they get rid of the NA title or you talking about a title that would represent both titles as one?

I'm just assuming but I think there will be no more NA belt and they will re-desing the NXT with it having somewhat of a NA belt look to it.

Coming from the guy that participates in streaming parties for 69, A Boogie, and Desiigner :rofl: :rofl:

Don't disrespect brother GHIMS like that..You know damn good an well his hip hop heroes are Positive K, MC Brains, and L'Trimm..

Charlotte, Nia, and Rhea are the only women I'd take seriously in a match against a man..And that man has to weigh no more than 170lbs..And the man has to be booked to win..Basically women don't belong in the ring going against a man..It's not even in the realm of reality..

As long as those men are Enzo, Drake, Gargano, and Kalisto :lol:

I'm just assuming but I think there will be no more NA belt and they will re-desing the NXT with it having somewhat of a NA belt look to it.

Id be against that I think having that mid card title works. Just keep it to 3 main titles for the men and the cruise weights.

Seems great to work for. Better than a guy who will punish your career if he thinks you're ugly or doesn't like your handshake and a number of other weird things.

But he's also the guy that put the women's belt on a man, has his roster job to all the EVPs, makes his first champion an old out of shape WWE guy, his 2nd champion a boring WWE guy, and doesn't make his bookers write compelling story lines that make sense..Plus he ain't paying his roster near the money Vince is..

Back
Top Bottom