December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

OR7mot.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican add this one to the queue for tonight
Liger vs. Pac

Without knowing the language, you can hear bits and pieces of the story being told centered around the Shooting Star Press. (Move Liger invented)

I would say this is when Pac was at his High Flying peak. Right before get got to NXT is when I would say he was at his HGH peak. But either way, dude was so explosive. Such a clean high flyer.

YOu just knew he was honored to be in the ring with Liger, as with any smaller wrestler under the age of 40.

Nice match though, Liger got his stuff in but he couldn't keep up with youth.

Liger vs. Pac

Without knowing the language, you can hear bits and pieces of the story being told centered around the Shooting Star Press. (Move Liger invented)

I would say this is when Pac was at his High Flying peak. Right before get got to NXT is when I would say he was at his HGH peak. But either way, dude was so explosive. Such a clean high flyer.

YOu just knew he was honored to be in the ring with Liger, as with any smaller wrestler under the age of 40.

Nice match though, Liger got his stuff in but he couldn't keep up with youth.
Nice lil match. I like how it progressed. Had it’s mat/submission displays by Liger then some high risk spots to showcase PAC. Then the counters on big moves towards the end.
Good to see only two pin attempts in a match

• Dave Meltzer mentioned on Wrestling Observer Radio that the Ronda Rousey stuff that happened over the weekend is not a work.
  • He also said that he expects her to work WrestleMania 37 in Los Angeles next year but she’s not expected back anytime soon.
  • More from Meltzer: releasing The Revival when WWE did was likely because it was a Friday and it was going to get buried in the news. Plus, AEW has already taped so much television.
  • Some rumors got around that Corey Graves was the on-air personality who got the coronavirus but the Observer says that’s not the case.
***Please take this with a teaspoon of vinegar***

Back
Top Bottom