December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

ihust1e ihust1e - had to make one last edit to your gif

abridged abridged version

476702E6-748A-4135-95CA-B6AD0F9333C2.gif

HE IS RAISEN

I like how he came out with his actual Atlanta 1996 Olympic medals here.

even way back in the day I always wondered why those red white and blue school spelling bee pieces of **** he used to run around with back in the Federation days were this damn important to him:

...until thought about it and realized Kurt took himself very seriously at the time so it was the principle.

Faizon Love Friday Movie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

#cosmicattentiontodetail

yeah people are def going to stop acting like CM Punk didn´t bring folks flocking back to the squared circle.

that´s the definition of a draw.

anyway thoooo...

I like how he came out with his actual Atlanta 1996 Olympic medals here.

even way back in the day I always wondered why those red white and blue school spelling bee pieces of **** he used to run around with back in the Federation days were this damn important to him:

...until thought about it and realized Kurt took himself very seriously at the time so it was the principle.

1586799726109.jpeg

it truly warms my heart at this uncertain time to hear the venerable tradition of the Modern Day Maharaja echoing still through the hearts and minds of men. glory and divine protection to the Great Lion of India!

GIVE HIM HIS FLOWERS! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Jinder Mahal Stealing The WWE Championship GIF by TEOBs | Gfycat

Singles Matches
5.75 stars vs Hiroshi Tanahashi @ WK13
5.5 stars vs Kota Ibushis @ 2018 G1
5.5 stars vs Tomohiro Ishii @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Hirooki Goto @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Testudo Nighto @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Chris Jericho @ WK12

Tag Matches
6 stars w/ Hangman vs Young Bucks @ Revolution
5 stars w/ Ibushi vs Tanahashi & Ospray @ Road to Tokyo Domes 2019
5 stars w/ Ibushi vs Young Bucks @ Strong Style Evolved 2018
B05DD004-C679-4BE3-8408-297BFCB6DBFB.gif

20 years from now he'll be a foggy name in people's memory
And why do you think someone (along with Daniel Bryant) that was so influential in bridging the US Indies to WWE would so easily leave people's minds?

Is it the MMA showing? It seems folks turned their back on him around that time.

Why is he so easily forgettable because I am not seeing it.

Did EYE say anyone said and/or insinuated those words?

I won't do this. Cut the games Pelvin.

Let me know your thoughts on his legacy.

When EYE say he isn't in the same class as the others and the response is "yes he was...he was really over", that would seem to indicate that the point was missed

When EYE say he isn't in the same class as the others and the response is "yes he was...he was really over", that would seem to indicate that the point was missed
Those things were said by two different people.

Please keep up.

When I said, "He isn't that far behind" I am incorporating the entire body of work. In ring, promo, drawing power. Looking at all things considered, I don't see how CM gets classified as, "Not in the same league." That is what EYE was referring to.

You gotta address the ones that said, "He WAS over" separately since those weren't MY words.

God Bless.

Those things were said by two different people.

Please keep up.

When I said, "He isn't that far behind" I am incorporating the entire body of work. In ring, promo, drawing power. Looking at all things considered, I don't see how CM gets classified as, "Not in the same league." That is what EYE was referring to.

You gotta address the ones that said, "He WAS over" separately since those weren't MY words.

God Bless.

I forgive you

Back
Top Bottom