December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

img_20190721_161544-jpg.2416757

Kenny's never had a 5 star match with anyone other than Okada..And that's because Rainmaker is the best wrestler alive and carried Beta to those extra stars that Kenneth isn't used to getting..
Singles Matches
5.75 stars vs Hiroshi Tanahashi @ WK13
5.5 stars vs Kota Ibushis @ 2018 G1
5.5 stars vs Tomohiro Ishii @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Hirooki Goto @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Testudo Nighto @ 2018 G1
5 stars vs Chris Jericho @ WK12

Tag Matches
6 stars w/ Hangman vs Young Bucks @ Revolution
5 stars w/ Ibushi vs Tanahashi & Ospray @ Road to Tokyo Domes 2019
5 stars w/ Ibushi vs Young Bucks @ Strong Style Evolved 2018

yeah people are def going to stop acting like CM Punk didn´t bring folks flocking back to the squared circle.

that´s the definition of a draw.

anyway thoooo...

Crazy MMA Kurt Angle in ECW was fun while it lasted. Wish we could have seen more of that

I like how he came out with his actual Atlanta 1996 Olympic medals here.

even way back in the day I always wondered why those red white and blue school spelling bee pieces of **** he used to run around with back in the Federation days were this damn important to him:

...until thought about it and realized Kurt took himself very seriously at the time so it was the principle.

Faizon Love Friday Movie GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

swap out sean michael with The Maharaj and its :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

it truly warms my heart at this uncertain time to hear the venerable tradition of the Modern Day Maharaja echoing still through the hearts and minds of men. glory and divine protection to the Great Lion of India!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom