December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

I know you are a walking gimmick but this brings up an interesting point.

Athletes, especially, HAVE to be aware that they are constantly in the "Gif Creation" mode. So on top of putting on a performance, they are attempting to create mini performances within the performance.

Thoughts? @cosmiccoffee9

I think this has extended to any time someone is in front of a camera now from social media to music videos

Case Case
@ITO
green rhino123 green rhino123

Top 3 Randy Savage matches that do NOT include his WM matches vs Steamboat and Warrior.

I really don’t remember when these were
Bret Hart vs Macho Man Edit: It was Saturday Night Main Event match
Flair vs Macho Man WWE (I think this one could have been WM, could have been early WCW though... don’t remember exactly. I just remember Flair was pure heel)
Hogan vs Flair at WM (more for story and how big it was)
I remember Him and Jake the Snake having good storyline. Don’t recall the match being anything special though.

I'm trying to think of great Macho Man matches without trying to look it up.

Obviously the classics with Steamboat and Warrior are there.

Him vs Bret but I don't remember what show it was on.

He had a match with DDP. I wanna say 97.

VS Warrior at SSlam.

Vs Hogan WM5.

I'm trying to think of great Macho Man matches without trying to look it up.

Obviously the classics with Steamboat and Warrior are there.

Him vs Bret but I don't remember what show it was on.

He had a match with DDP. I wanna say 97.

VS Warrior at SSlam.

Vs Hogan WM5.

I remember the Bret/Macho Man match but had to google when/where it was.

I remember him and Flair the match, I couldn’t tell you when it was. Middle 90s so it could of been WWF or WCW, don’t remember without looking. Flair was Uber heel at the time.

C5C246BF-3336-4F4A-B1FD-AC8BDD098432.gif

That dude is at least a shoot 6’7. He was in that car and got ejected? Might’ve been best as opposed to being crushed inside.

He’s definitely still alive for a purpose greater than he may realize.

Found the Hogan Contract -

Hogan got either 15% of PPV buys or $675,000 PPV guarantee. Only had to appear at a max of 6. BRUH!!!!

original_original.png

Gotta include my boy Sting in the "real winner" category..Cause if Hogan was getting that kinda money then that means Sting automatically got that same amount..God bless "Sting Money"..

Back
Top Bottom