Define a Bandwagon fan.

Originally Posted by Dragon

laker fans, over 50%  of their fan base are bandwagons. true story.

pimp.gif

people that don't really follow sports or a team but do so cuz it's the trendy thing to do is more bandwagon than people that root for a team or player cuz they win alot

examples:

people that only watch soccer during World Cup
people that watch the Olympics
(most) celebrities at basketball games
etc....

people that don't really follow sports or a team but do so cuz it's the trendy thing to do is more bandwagon than people that root for a team or player cuz they win alot

examples:

people that only watch soccer during World Cup
people that watch the Olympics
(most) celebrities at basketball games
etc....

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CJ616

I definitely disagree with calling someone a bandwagon fan if they don't root for their home team.  I'm from Michigan, and I've been a Eagles fan since I was 8, and I have absolutely no idea why.  They're just my team I guess.

You are bandwagon.  You have to root for the Lions if you are from Michigan.  No matter what, even if the Lions owner smacked your mom. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by CJ616

I definitely disagree with calling someone a bandwagon fan if they don't root for their home team.  I'm from Michigan, and I've been a Eagles fan since I was 8, and I have absolutely no idea why.  They're just my team I guess.

You are bandwagon.  You have to root for the Lions if you are from Michigan.  No matter what, even if the Lions owner smacked your mom. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

09000d5d81a7bd6c_gallery_600.jpg

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio
- Rooted for MJ and the Bulls (even when they killed the Cavs every year)
- Devoted New York Yankee fan
- Devoted Dallas Cowboy fan

FRONT RUNNER 4-LIFE *cues NWO theme*

*DEAD* @ the pic
f  yuku

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
f  yuku

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

p.s. not a Bron or Heat Fan

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

I don't like the proximity argument.... MAINLY... because 99% of basketball fans in NW Indiana were Bulls fans in the 90's, myself included. NO ONE rooted for the Pacers and we never will. Looking back, we were all on Jordan's wagon, no doubt about it - despite the United Center being <45 mins away (in contrast to Indianapolis being 2 hrs south). When Mike left, MANY fans stayed. I respect that. I ended up falling in like with the Lakers though. I wa a Kobe and Shaq wagon rider. But even when Shaq left and when Kobe retires, I'll still be a Lakers fan. So I define being a TRUE fan as finding your sports "home" for whatever reason. You may come for Shaq and stay for Pau. And that's ok too..

I don't like the proximity argument.... MAINLY... because 99% of basketball fans in NW Indiana were Bulls fans in the 90's, myself included. NO ONE rooted for the Pacers and we never will. Looking back, we were all on Jordan's wagon, no doubt about it - despite the United Center being <45 mins away (in contrast to Indianapolis being 2 hrs south). When Mike left, MANY fans stayed. I respect that. I ended up falling in like with the Lakers though. I wa a Kobe and Shaq wagon rider. But even when Shaq left and when Kobe retires, I'll still be a Lakers fan. So I define being a TRUE fan as finding your sports "home" for whatever reason. You may come for Shaq and stay for Pau. And that's ok too..

Originally Posted by Hazat50

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

You completely misunderstood the point of the picture.  They arent saying that people who like Bron or the Heat are frontrunners.  They are saying Bron himself is a frontrunner.

Poor comprehension skills FTL

Originally Posted by Hazat50

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

You completely misunderstood the point of the picture.  They arent saying that people who like Bron or the Heat are frontrunners.  They are saying Bron himself is a frontrunner.

Poor comprehension skills FTL

.......MORONS
smh.gif
roll.gif

- the frat boy by-laws about who one can and cannot be a fan of is by far one of the most childish things i have ever seen adult males take seriously.

- no wonder our society thinks males are brainless children and treat us that way 
eyes.gif

.......MORONS
smh.gif
roll.gif

- the frat boy by-laws about who one can and cannot be a fan of is by far one of the most childish things i have ever seen adult males take seriously.

- no wonder our society thinks males are brainless children and treat us that way 
eyes.gif

I can't lie i became a heat fan during the 06 championship run season
laugh.gif
. But i also was a heat fan during the 15 win season. I'm a bandwagon heat fan but i know im not nearly as bad as the millions of "fans" the heat are gonna aquire this year.

Back
Top Bottom