Define a Bandwagon fan.

I can't lie i became a heat fan during the 06 championship run season
laugh.gif
. But i also was a heat fan during the 15 win season. I'm a bandwagon heat fan but i know im not nearly as bad as the millions of "fans" the heat are gonna aquire this year.

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

laugh.gif
. But i also was a heat fan during the 15 win season. I'm a bandwagon heat fan but i know im not nearly as bad as the millions of "fans" the heat are gonna aquire this year.

Not as bad really?You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

laugh.gif

Not as bad really?You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Not as bad really? You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

no its not as bad... 5 years as a fan and going through a 15 win season 2 first round exits the last 2 years aint bad... how are you gonna compare a fan that been around for 5 seasons to someone thats only been a fan for 2 months?...  i became a heat fan during the skip/wade/c. butler/odom/ e.jones year.... im i still a bandwagon fan? hell no i think i have been loyal for a while now... aint no one gonna tell me different.... im not even from miami...
to me a bandwagon fan is someone who cant even hang with a team through bad... ... one that switches teams every 2 years...

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

laugh.gif

Not as bad really? You became a heat fan because they won the title. Imo That's the same as these new heat fans. Smh

no its not as bad... 5 years as a fan and going through a 15 win season 2 first round exits the last 2 years aint bad... how are you gonna compare a fan that been around for 5 seasons to someone thats only been a fan for 2 months?...  i became a heat fan during the skip/wade/c. butler/odom/ e.jones year.... im i still a bandwagon fan? hell no i think i have been loyal for a while now... aint no one gonna tell me different.... im not even from miami...
to me a bandwagon fan is someone who cant even hang with a team through bad... ... one that switches teams every 2 years...

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

09000d5d81a7bd6c_gallery_600.jpg

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio
- Rooted for MJ and the Bulls (even when they killed the Cavs every year)
- Devoted New York Yankee fan
- Devoted Dallas Cowboy fan

FRONT RUNNER 4-LIFE *cues NWO theme*

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

p.s. not a Bron or Heat Fan

You completely misunderstood the point of the picture.  They arent saying that people who like Bron or the Heat are frontrunners.  They are saying Bron himself is a frontrunner.

Poor comprehension skills FTL

came in here to say Lebron... /thread

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by Hazat50

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic
U MAAAADDDD

p.s. not a Bron or Heat Fan

You completely misunderstood the point of the picture.  They arent saying that people who like Bron or the Heat are frontrunners.  They are saying Bron himself is a frontrunner.

Poor comprehension skills FTL

came in here to say Lebron... /thread

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic

qft
laugh.gif

lebron and snoop dogg bigesst bandwagon fans oh yea and that one lebron dude on here who made a thread about being a player fan first
laugh.gif

THIS

/THREAD

QFT

Grew up in Akron Ohio

*DEAD* @ the pic

qft
laugh.gif

lebron and snoop dogg bigesst bandwagon fans oh yea and that one lebron dude on here who made a thread about being a player fan first
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
In all honesty, I became a Heat fan back when Wade went on that run after the Olympics. Dude was just playing out of his mind, so you could say that I was more of a Wade fan than a Heat fan. But as time went on, they slowly became my second team, and I rooted for them. Now that they got Bron, I'm definitely looking forward to this season, and no, I didn't abandon my old team, still reppin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
In all honesty, I became a Heat fan back when Wade went on that run after the Olympics. Dude was just playing out of his mind, so you could say that I was more of a Wade fan than a Heat fan. But as time went on, they slowly became my second team, and I rooted for them. Now that they got Bron, I'm definitely looking forward to this season, and no, I didn't abandon my old team, still reppin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Sigh, Yuku'd
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Sigh, Yuku'd
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Bandwagon fans include:

-someone who became a fan of a team that was dominant many years ago (even if they still are a fan of that team)

Not necessarily.

Bandwagon fans include:

-someone who became a fan of a team that was dominant many years ago (even if they still are a fan of that team)

Not necessarily.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bandwagon fans include:

Not necessarily.

how?... They hopped on the bandwagon years ago so who cares if they still are a fan of the team or not.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Bandwagon fans include:

Not necessarily.

how?... They hopped on the bandwagon years ago so who cares if they still are a fan of the team or not.

What do you mean who cares? They STICK/STUCK with the team after their glory days. I don't consider that a bandwagon fan at all. Yea, they became fans when they were on top, but they're not jumping from team to team once they decline.

What do you mean who cares? They STICK/STUCK with the team after their glory days. I don't consider that a bandwagon fan at all. Yea, they became fans when they were on top, but they're not jumping from team to team once they decline.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

people that only watch soccer during World Cup

laugh.gif
Truth.
This is stupid. People getting interested in the World Cup is nothing but positive for the sport. However, driving through "Italian"-American Bensonhurst and seeing dozens of these flags is lame.
0,0,280,18442,500,500,12406bc5.jpg

Especially when the US played Italy in 2006.

But I do find it funny that many the soccer fans on NT  miraculously support Barca/Madrid/Chelsea/Manchester United, with few exceptions.

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

people that only watch soccer during World Cup

laugh.gif
Truth.
This is stupid. People getting interested in the World Cup is nothing but positive for the sport. However, driving through "Italian"-American Bensonhurst and seeing dozens of these flags is lame.
0,0,280,18442,500,500,12406bc5.jpg

Especially when the US played Italy in 2006.

But I do find it funny that many the soccer fans on NT  miraculously support Barca/Madrid/Chelsea/Manchester United, with few exceptions.

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

People like Barca, United, and Real because it doesn't make any sense to support Blackpool, Hull, and Pompy.

Watching good teams play football > watching bad teams play football.

Back
Top Bottom