Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

yo, who wants to bet i have the most beat pair of dmp vis on niketalk?

they look skated, deadass  

Originally Posted by dankenstien88

Originally Posted by aphexacid

HOARDERS BE DAMNED! lol

I just sold my DMP 6's without the box, just the shoes for $400!

I was shocked and appalled! and extremely happy!

i never liked them 6's for some reason

eek.gif
 $400 !

grin.gif
 I just sold a pair complete with both boxes, dog tags, and booklet for $300 !

roll.gif

what size?

you gave someone the ultimate hookup.

Sold them to a dude along with a DS pair of Grapes for $625 total.

Talked to a guy on Instagram who traded his CDP 11/12 for DMP, Fire Red V's, and the Black/Green Spizikes. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ULTIMATE HOOKUP

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by crup a holic

A good price? retail

the Current resale price? between $800-$1200, depending on the condition. Flight club has a few pairs for between $1100 and $1200, but we know what a rip off they are
eek.gif
eek.gif

I HAD NO IDEA THE VALUE WAS THAT HIGH NOW.

I HAVE 3 DEADSTOCK PACKS I'M GOING TO SELL NOW.

eek.gif
 Have a size 13 completely DS that I have been wanting to sell, but been too lazy to take pictures. I need to get on that for that price ...

I'd love to sell my DS size 10's... but I think I'd greatly miss having the pack.
For some reason, this one feels special.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I noticed my XI's are lookin a lot more yellow the last time I pulled em out.......
mad.gif

Did you take the gold dog tag off of them? Mine turned yellow a little until I took it off. Looking for some rit now to try to clean them
ohwell.gif

I always wanted a sz. 13 ot them
never got them
frown.gif
too expensive
but maybe sometime I trie to trade a pair

I just bought another pack. I had a DS pack, and then sold the 6's for $400. Then i kind of regretted breaking it up. So i got lucky and got another DS size 12 pack for under $1000.

As i typed that last sentence, i realize how insane in price this pack has become. I guess i'm lucky?

As i look at the box, i'm just amazed at the thoughtfulness JB but into the whole thing. The whole pack just oozes quality. I guess i never paid attention before.

This pack isnt ever going anywhere but my closet!

glad i finally got my pack last year! scared to un-DS but i will eventually.. IMO never sell this pack if you have it.

Pulled out my pack the other day and noticed my XI's are starting to yellow all over the soles.....smh

sad sad day

Pulled out my pack the other day and noticed my XI's are starting to yellow all over the soles.....smh

sad sad day

What size are they? Did you store them in a dark and cool place?
I miss my Defining Moments Packs
frown.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Talked to a guy on Instagram who traded his CDP 11/12 for DMP, Fire Red V's, and the Black/Green Spizikes. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ULTIMATE HOOKUP

has to be duck tales or dmp1's or vii  
grin.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I'm just waiting for the 6/7 gold medal pack to drop this summer. The 7's look just like the DMP 6's.

Exactly.
But I prefer the 7 silhouette better than the 6 anyways.

Although the 6 is a dope shoe though.

The butter 6 will look better in person; the pictures don't do it justice enough.

jordan on the laceloops, now thats sick. but it would be dope if they came out with another DMP package. consisting of other jordans to dumb it down.

why i slept on the DMP release back then, too lazy to wait for them. I don't think there was so much hype for them when they released. Not as big as the 2011 release.

have been looking for a size 8 ds pair of the 6s for ova a year now no luck

Always loved the ice on the DMP's
pimp.gif
...never been a fan of the gold accents though...flame on

I'm still looking to get my hands on asz 8.5 or 9 DS or VNDS pack myself. I regret selling my VNDS DMP 11's
frown.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

sad sad day

What size are they? Did you store them in a dark and cool place?
I miss my Defining Moments Packs
frown.gif
size 10.5....I bought em about a year ago and they were pretty close to perfect.  I store all my XI's in their box with the paper removed and 1 silica pack, in the dark too....but these still turned on me
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom