Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

hands down the best package ever! the quality on these on point. color scheme goes so well, not all wacky like JB has been the last few years. Great symbolic shoes showcasing the defining moments of MJ's career! im in dire need of another pair size 12 hopefully i can get my hands on 1 soon

Still have not unDS my pack... Contemplated selling, but in the end kept it. Glad I kept them...

had a chance to buy these of a buddy for 450 ds. he was trying to "get out the game" but i passed because i was trying to get out. instead he talked me into selling him the dmp 1s celtic colorway, hares, and carmines for $410. hooked him up so now maybe i can talk him into selling me just the xis for $200

^ Damn that's a good deal!

I just want the 6's.

Since I have the Concords from last year.

However, everywhere I look, people is selling them as a pack, and the price is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

doubt these will ever come out ever again

I can imagine the HELL that would breakout if JB released them again
eek.gif

I remember waiting for these when they released and that week was the worst week of my life but ended to be the best. Then a few years later, my ex-bestfriend and his buddies stole almost all of my collection that my Dad and I built together
mad.gif

Finally got my hands on a pair this past christmas thanks to my girl & bro in law... I almost shed one man tear when I tore open the wrapping and saw that gold box.

340x_screen_shot_2010-11-09_at_4.21.47_pm.jpg

The white on my Xi's is turning yellow...
They are much nicer than the new concords.. I feel those vi's are defiantly overpriced.

it's crazy how on nt i see that the dmp 6s get so much love...but when i post them on CL....not one single email in response to my ad.........

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by spizike231

Talked to a guy on Instagram who traded his CDP 11/12 for DMP, Fire Red V's, and the Black/Green Spizikes. 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ULTIMATE HOOKUP

has to be duck tales or dmp1's or vii  
grin.gif

That's what I would have thought after reading this on here, but trust me. He posted pictures of the pack on his Instagram page and that's how he told me. I commented on the picture and he told me the story. Maybe he's bluffin about the trade, but what reasons does he have to lie to me? In the picture was a gold box, the DMP XI and VI in all of its glory..
smokin.gif

I was going to buy the DMP XI's for the icier sole (compared to the 2000 Concords) but when I checked eBay they were going for over $450. So I settled for a DS pair of Concords from 2000 that were slightly yellowed instead. I'm happy with my decision but since I plan on wearing my 11's not sure whether the DMP's would have been a better choice.
ohwell.gif

^ got mine VVVVVVNDS no yellowing soles for 300, keep your eye out man and trust me ebay is NOT the way to go for sooo many reasons

Originally Posted by Vaddy

I was going to buy the DMP XI's for the icier sole (compared to the 2000 Concords) but when I checked eBay they were going for over $450. So I settled for a DS pair of Concords from 2000 that were slightly yellowed instead. I'm happy with my decision but since I plan on wearing my 11's not sure whether the DMP's would have been a better choice.
ohwell.gif
If you're lookin for an XI with icy soles that stay icey it looks like the 2011 concord is your best bet. Although the quality and look of the 2000 concord is much much better.  How much did you pay for the 2000?

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by Vaddy

ohwell.gif
If you're lookin for an XI with icy soles that stay icey it looks like the 2011 concord is your best bet. Although the quality and look of the 2000 concord is much much better.  How much did you pay for the 2000?

The thing is I had a pair of 2011 Concords that I recieved from Snipes. The quality and comfort was terrible compared to my 2001 Bred XI's. So I had to move the 2011 Concords for $335 shipped. Then I used that money to buy the DS 2000 Concords for $340 shipped.
laugh.gif
happy.gif
  Last night I decided to Rit dye (royal blue) and Seaglow the soles and it turned out nice even with the slightly yellowed soles. So now I can rock them without having to worry about piss yellow soles in the future.
wink.gif

i just sold my used pair for 350! and man my 6's were beat. the 11's were in good shape despite stains in the mesh. it was dissapointed to let them go but im happy i got something out them they just been sitting in my closet collecting dust. my mission now is to find a ds size 12 i will just display on my shelf for under $700

Back
Top Bottom