Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

I bought a pair of the XI's and love wearing them, so comfortable compared to the last couple XI retros. Never had the VI's but would love to find a cheap pair to restore!

Recently saw a lightly worn pair in my size go for 300 on here
frown.gif
So sad I missed out

Originally Posted by Vaddy

Originally Posted by proballer

I was going to buy the DMP XI's for the icier sole (compared to the 2000 Concords) but when I checked eBay they were going for over $450. So I settled for a DS pair of Concords from 2000 that were slightly yellowed instead. I'm happy with my decision but since I plan on wearing my 11's not sure whether the DMP's would have been a better choice.
ohwell.gif
If you're lookin for an XI with icy soles that stay icey it looks like the 2011 concord is your best bet. Although the quality and look of the 2000 concord is much much better.  How much did you pay for the 2000?

The thing is I had a pair of 2011 Concords that I recieved from Snipes. The quality and comfort was terrible compared to my 2001 Bred XI's. So I had to move the 2011 Concords for $335 shipped. Then I used that money to buy the DS 2000 Concords for $340 shipped.
laugh.gif
happy.gif
  Last night I decided to Rit dye (royal blue) and Seaglow the soles and it turned out nice even with the slightly yellowed soles. So now I can rock them without having to worry about piss yellow soles in the future.
wink.gif

There you go. Good work!! I have the 2000 concord, dmp xi and the 2011 just because its my favorite of all time (I know cliche but I cant help what I like
happy.gif
).. Sounds like you did the right thing tho. I honestly like the quality of the DMPs the best though. If you can pm me with some pics. Id like to see the work. Glad you got what you wanted tho fam. I cant hate

If you're lookin for an XI with icy soles that stay icey it looks like the 2011 concord is your best bet. Although the quality and look of the 2000 concord is much much better.  How much did you pay for the 2000?

The thing is I had a pair of 2011 Concords that I recieved from Snipes. The quality and comfort was terrible compared to my 2001 Bred XI's. So I had to move the 2011 Concords for $335 shipped. Then I used that money to buy the DS 2000 Concords for $340 shipped.
laugh.gif
happy.gif
  Last night I decided to Rit dye (royal blue) and Seaglow the soles and it turned out nice even with the slightly yellowed soles. So now I can rock them without having to worry about piss yellow soles in the future.
wink.gif

There you go. Good work!! I have the 2000 concord, dmp xi and the 2011 just because its my favorite of all time (I know cliche but I cant help what I like
happy.gif
).. Sounds like you did the right thing tho. I honestly like the quality of the DMPs the best though. If you can pm me with some pics. Id like to see the work. Glad you got what you wanted tho fam. I cant hate
Thanks bruh, I will pm you pics of the Concords this weekend when I have more time. Do you really like your DMPs better quality wise over the 2000 Concords? Let me know why? I have to admit though every time I see the black&gold plated carbon fiber on the DMPs can't help but
happy.gif

eek.gif

I wish I would have been able to get this...can't justify paying damn near a G for shoes after the fact.

hey i have some dmp 6s for sale or trades.. hit me up 602-400-5033  size 10.5
not letting me upload pics, but can gladly send pics. hit me up.. im looking for a pair of banned 1s..cash or trades

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by yelloo

Pissed I missed out on these, man now they go for $1000+

Yeah I know.
Totally not worth it bro.

You can always make the argument that nothing is worth the inflated resell price.  Look at Yeezy's, or South beach Brons......are they worth the $700-$2500 they command for a pair??  Not at all, at least IMO.  But if you had to pick a pack or JB shoe(s) that represent the man, and the culture, none do it better than this pack.  For me, this pack is priceless because it includes my two absolute favourite signatures, AND they're in the CW's I love with a little twist.  Black/Infra 6's are my #1, and Concords are #2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by garylok11

Didn't expect this post grow that long. Here is one of my favorite PICs I took. 
img1823ha.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I have two packs myself (one to rock and one to stock) but I definitely do not have a pair of these! I need me these.. SO SO FRESH! 
@Vaddy I just like the feel of the dmp. The sole is clean, the quality is on point and the gold accents are on point IMO. Don't get me wrong I love my 2000 concords too, but I see people rocking regular concords more than a DMP, especially now
laugh.gif
...Its all personal preference tho and if you are happy with what you got then that's what matters fam

Didn't expect this post grow that long. Here is one of my favorite PICs I took. 
img1823ha.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a gem!!  You're a lucky dude!  Is this a recent photo???  If it is, you've done a great job at whatever you've done to avoid the gold bleeding into the mesh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

garylok11 wrote
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What a gem!!  You're a lucky dude!  Is this a recent photo???  If it is, you've done a great job at whatever you've done to avoid the gold bleeding into the mesh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a recent photo but I do check them every season. They are fine. Gold bleeding aint that obvious with nature light. All I am worrying about is the black color fading on the icy sole. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

garylok11 wrote
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a recent photo but I do check them every season. They are fine. Gold bleeding aint that obvious with nature light. All I am worrying about is the black color fading on the icy sole. 
grin.gif

Were you one that recieved the lettered lacelocks on release day or did you pick up after release?
ohwell.gif

Had no luck on the RD. Bought 4 packs from eBay later for some reason, 2 of them were Jordan Eyelets'.
eek.gif
 Both Jordan Eyelet pairs were much icier than the regular pairs. 
2009/12/17

img1958s.jpg

Today, condition is not that bad, quick PICs(better camera changed): 

img7299y.jpg

img7302e.jpg

img7304f.jpg

img7308x.jpg

Had no luck on the RD. Bought 4 packs from eBay later for some reason, 2 of them were Jordan Eyelets'.
eek.gif
 Both Jordan Eyelet pairs were much icier than the regular pairs. 
2009/12/17

img1958s.jpg

Today, condition is not that bad, quick PICs(better camera changed): 

img7299y.jpg

img7302e.jpg

img7304f.jpg

img7308x.jpg
Those are icier!! 
pimp.gif
  I wonder why?? Damn makes me want to just get a pair with jordan eyelets no matter the price... Well just decided. I am getting them if my size pops up no matter what it costs.. They look too good
eek.gif
eek.gif

I'm so pissed i slept on these coulda got the pack DS for 250 but i wasnt feeling the gold on the eyelets.

Back
Top Bottom