Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by crup a holic

A good price? retail

the Current resale price? between $800-$1200, depending on the condition. Flight club has a few pairs for between $1100 and $1200, but we know what a rip off they are
Oh wow yeah I've def been out the game too long!!! lol I sold a DS pair back when they was only going for $600...
Well my pair only been worn about 3 times each... so I hope I can get around $450 I GUESS??? Is that a alright price??

got a pair of DS size 11.5 XI's from the pack the other week. now im hunting for the VI's, big time.

NWT, very nice pictures up there, might have to UN-DS my XI's tonight.

3 now
happy.gif

http://www.flickr.com/photos/18064675@N03/6439490233/

I was lucky to get two packs on release day but they had sold out of my size. Instead of a 11.5 or 12 ended up with one 10.5 and one 11. Sold them both since they weren't my size. If they were a 11.5 def would have kept.

does anyone know how much i can get for my ds dmp 6s (in size 11 and 11.5)?

thanks!

Sold both my DMPackages over the past year, here is the best pic from both...

check out how different the spacing is on each of the bottoms here (jumpman,) both purchased at Finishline on release day...

just something i noticed while looking at the pics i took of both
man these stayed icy compared to recent 11's, hope yall new concords do too!

Always regretted passing on these, so I'm glad the XI's are dropping again. Crazy to see the difference in yellowing between pairs.

I was big into shoes in HS, but after I graduated in 2001 I kinda stopped buying shoes. Then about the end of 2005, I decided I would start buying shoes again cause I had just got a good job and could afford it. Started looking at what I had missed in my absence and saw this pack was going to be released. Now being out of the collecting for a few years, I was completely unprepared, I hadn't researched or anything. Got to the mall and WOW! Craziness! The crowd got too hype and busted down the door and it was mad crazy. Of course the police come and kick everyone out of the mall. Then they slowly start to let people back in and I got in, but it was too late. I wear a size 14 and out of all the stores they only got 1. Got in line at the store and dude in front of me buys 3 packs including the 14. I still feel like this "the one that got away". Someday they will be copped, but it's still hard to find a 14.

Best package ever and the only one I own. I don't think I'll ever sell these. I went through hell trying to get them on RD..they have too much sentimental value
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom