Delete/Lock...Draft talk over in JPZ's thread....

• Louisville's Earl Clark also got some love. "He so fluid," one GM said. "He plays an effortless game."

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the Raptors @##%$#$ up Sam Young....dude could have bled to death...

*You get Terrence Williams on a team like the Mavs, and this dude is gonna fill up the box score....he's got game.

Also, I don't get why the Hedo comparison to Clark is so off....people are quick to call him a variant Lamar Odom, but Lamar's ballhandling is 1000xbetter than what Clark will ever have. Hedo can facilitate the offense, and put the ball on the floor....I see a lot of similarities between the two of theirgames. Also, I said BEST CASE scenario....it's not like he's gonna come out of the gate and average 18/5/4....all I'm saying is that he has thatpotential...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I read that little snippet. What happene?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

I read that little snippet. What happene?
On the vertica jump measurement stick there was a screw loose and it got logged in his arm.

If he was in the woods by him self he could have bled to death but in a gym surrounded by the Raptors medical staff? It's not a big deal.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE KD to Austin Daye.

indifferent.gif

KD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Austin Daye.

For all his talents, Austin daye isa huge Va-jay-jay.

As a Duke fan, I know what Va-jay-jay players look like.

And Daye is a ({}). A huge one.

I'ma nickname him Pinky.
-One player who really doesn't seem to have very much positive buzz these days is Ty Lawson. "Injury prone" one assistant GM calls him. "A backup point guard…he's 100% behind Jonny Flynn" another NBA representative says. "He's a product of North Carolina's system" a third told us.

Sounds like what people on here have been saying all year
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And I'm liking the Earl Clark love.

EC is that guy. Glad y'all noticed.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

indifferent.gif

I'ma nickname him Pinky.
http://www.youtube.com/v/NMaTfAn7KAs&hl=en&fs=1

Are you? If so...read my post again
grin.gif

I know what you said and what you didn't say.

But you arent the only person who mentioned KD & AD in the same breath, The comparison has been made before on here more than once.

But you arent the only person who mentioned KD & AD in the same breath, The comparison has been made before on here more than once.
I didn't even compare them
indifferent.gif

The ONLY thing I said they had in common was that both of them had/have the rep of coming into the NBA with lack ofstrength.

Reading is fundamental
smh.gif
grin.gif

Well.....My socal boys will do great imo (James, Demar, and Jrue)

and Steph is going to surprise many people watch. Oh, and whoever drafts rubio will make a huge mistake. He's not top 5. He's not top 10. Every pointguard up until maybe DC is better then this dude.

He frustrates me. He is straight garbage. Maynor, holiday, jennings, lawson,curry,flynn, mills, and a couple others are all better then rubio. If rubio is inthe top 7 for rookie of the year award I will never post again.

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif

The ONLY thing I said they had in common was that both of them had/have the rep of coming into the NBA with lack of strength.

Reading is fundamental
smh.gif
grin.gif
Reading is indeed fundamental b/c I don't see where I said you compared the two.

I said you mentioned them in the same breath.....which you did
nerd.gif

What has Demar shown, other than being an elite athlete? Basketball/skill wise, what has he shown?
I'm still trying to figure it out...he balled out the last three weeks of the season after disappointing many and skyrocketed back to a top5-10 pick.

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif

The ONLY thing I said they had in common was that both of them had/have the rep of coming into the NBA with lack of strength.

Reading is fundamental
smh.gif
grin.gif
Reading is indeed fundamental b/c I don't see where I said you compared the two.

I said you mentioned them in the same breath.....which you did
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif

I'ma nickname him Pinky.

646164188d5be44cb13ba2b25c280990f3c6c93c.gif
indifferent.gif

Where is JPZx in my statement?

Where is a quote of your post?

You do realize that there is a quote in here where KD/AD/ and Ant Randolph are compared right? You do know that there are multiple posts, articles etc ondraftexpress (where people are getting info from and what I was reading) that compares the two.

So just how the #%*! do you know I was talking to you or about what you said?

Alright, then direct me to the person you were referring to
grin.gif

All I can see is people comparing Randolph and Daye...and then me being the only one to bring up Durant because he had the weight/strength issue coming intothe NBA like Daye (and in no way did I compare them as similar players). Bigmike also mentioned KD on the last page but only to say how they use their weightand strength differently.

So then who was your post meant for dre?
nerd.gif

You do realize that there is a quote in here where KD/AD/ and Ant Randolph are compared right? You do know that there are multiple posts, articles etc on draftexpress (where people are getting info from and what I was reading) that compares the two.
As I said, I was speaking on what I was reading.

Never did I know I had to divulge every little thing about my posts on here.

The 'You' was a general/blanket statement
eyes.gif

When Durant came out everyone was buzzing about how he couldn't bench the minimum weight, and that was a huge knock on him. Obviously, Durant didn't drop, but if people are using Austin's lack of strength as a factor to determine his stock they'd be very unwise.

for his lack of strenght KD had no problem banging down low(NO DRECLARK) and mixing it up for boards with the big boys, Daye is a outside player and plays SOFT

this is why i bring up KD cause someone wrote that

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Well.....My socal boys will do great imo (James, Demar, and Jrue)

and Steph is going to surprise many people watch. Oh, and whoever drafts rubio will make a huge mistake. He's not top 5. He's not top 10. Every point guard up until maybe DC is better then this dude.

He frustrates me. He is straight garbage. Maynor, holiday, jennings, lawson,curry,flynn, mills, and a couple others are all better then rubio. If rubio is in the top 7 for rookie of the year award I will never post again.
Disagree that the socal boys will do great... Harden will be pretty good. Demar is like a Trevor Ariza at best to me (and that will take a fewyears), and Jrue is 3-4 years away from seeing the court.

Agree that Steph will surprise people. Most think he will just be a spot up shooter, but the dude has creativity on the court, can make various types of toughshots, can handle the ball, he works hard, is smart...he'll be a very good NBA player.

Agree that Rubio is overrated but you are over doing it a little.

Back
Top Bottom