yes, i am aware you can get tea at starbucks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

man, im def not a starbuck person.

i'm more of a tea person.
arizona tea > *

laugh.gif
I don't even get the teas at Starbucks. I get the coffee...

...but I'm wondering, does chai count as tea though?

i drink coffee but i'm not a huge fan of starbucks. i always, always have to have coffee or some sort of energy drink before i take a midterm/final.it's almost a ritual that i'd wake up a few hours earlier, drink the caffeine, and get myself "amped" up.
laugh.gif

You guys are juicers.

On test days, I wake up at 5:45am to review and I do it with just my talent alone. I'm clean of any artifical study aids.

Your GPA should have an asterisk by it.

You = Canseco

Me = Ripken

At least I'll get to rat out everybody else who juices, and then make a lot of money from it.

Me>You
pimp.gif

Maybe you can send that girl a picture of your back acne via AIM and that'll take your guys' relationship to new heights.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

man, im def not a starbuck person.

arizona tea > *

laugh.gif
I don't even get the teas at Starbucks. I get the coffee...

...but I'm wondering, does chai count as tea though?

I'd say yes

arizona tea > *
Green tea with red apple and the sweet tea
pimp.gif

When you can Luong, update on your Starbucks situation?
Most definitely...Like I said, I'm expecting the worse though.
ohwell.gif
Appreciate the support nonetheless.
smokin.gif

That sucks you have to pay $470 in fees by this Thursday. How'd they find out in the first place?

that's the thing. i have no damn clue how they found out. i just came in one day and a manager told me the union rep was looking for me. i hid for like 1hour in the store but the dude was still there
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

and i'm with 715, no coffee for me. just plain studying and luck. if i fail, i fail by my own and not blame anything. i hate college though, back in highschool i didn't study for anything and still got A's but now i have to study for a whole week just to end up with a B.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

That sucks you have to pay $470 in fees by this Thursday. How'd they find out in the first place?

that's the thing. i have no damn clue how they found out. i just came in one day and a manager told me the union rep was looking for me. i hid for like 1 hour in the store but the dude was still there
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Someone's a snitch at your work. Either that or they got NT detectives that work for them.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

and i'm with 715, no coffee for me. just plain studying and luck. if i fail, i fail by my own and not blame anything. i hate college though, back in high school i didn't study for anything and still got A's but now i have to study for a whole week just to end up with a B.
I feel I have to study more and more now. I agree with you. Back in high school, one lecture and I would have it in my memory bank for the test. Idon't ever remember pulling all nighters, studying at Starbucks drinking coffee, and all the other crap I have to do now.

As for coffee being compared to steroids... Starbucks = BALCO. Soon, it'll be Luong = Victor Conte.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the problem with coffee is you have to pee really badly after. damn caffeine
laugh.gif
, but it's a mental boost at the very least. i feel more focused in oneverything.

in college, it's helped that i've made friends with people that are really smart and work their !%@%# off, so it keeps me motivated, and i've donefairly well. there are a lot of dudes that are flakers and only out for themselves, so you gotta be careful who you let into your inner circle, kinda.

anyone into pearl milk tea? verde at cupertino and mountain view is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, fantasia is okay too (my aunt is friends with the owner of that place). tenren at cupertino village is really good too. i used to like q-cup but not anymore, and tapex is aight but not as good as verde or ten ren.

Originally Posted by acidicality

anyone into pearl milk tea? verde at cupertino and mountain view is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, fantasia is okay too (my aunt is friends with the owner of that place). ten ren at cupertino village is really good too. i used to like q-cup but not anymore, and tapex is aight but not as good as verde or ten ren.
I never heard of Verde or Fantasia or Ten Ren. If anything, I go to Tapioca Express. I don't really go there that often (went like 3 or 4times before) and I don't know what to order there. Any recommendations?

Anybody ever been to "Sprinkles" over at the Stanford Shopping Center? A friend of mine urges me to go. I heard it's pricey, too. On Wednesday,my class is going to Stanford Medical Center so I guess that would be the time to visit Sprinkles. Is it really good as she says it is?
nerd.gif

ohhh, a lot of my friends have went to Sprinkles, i've seen a lot of facebook pictures with people eating their stuff
laugh.gif
, so i'm guessing it shouldbe good
laugh.gif

and i'd recommend almond milk tea and wheat germ milk tea. wheat germ sounds weird and nasty, but it's actually pretty good, it's basically likefrosted mini-wheats. almond is my #1 choice, but i also like to go with the simple milk tea as well. also i usually skip out on the pearls cuz those add up thecalories and it's all starch, opt for the coconut jelly if they have it
pimp.gif

verde/fantasia/etc., those places are all mainly in Cupertino, mtn view , etc. so it's mainly silicon valley. if you ever go there, i'd def recommendgiving it a shot.

Originally Posted by acidicality

ohhh, a lot of my friends have went to Sprinkles, i've seen a lot of facebook pictures with people eating their stuff
laugh.gif
, so i'm guessing it should be good
laugh.gif

and i'd recommend almond milk tea and wheat germ milk tea. wheat germ sounds weird and nasty, but it's actually pretty good, it's basically like frosted mini-wheats. almond is my #1 choice, but i also like to go with the simple milk tea as well. also i usually skip out on the pearls cuz those add up the calories and it's all starch, opt for the coconut jelly if they have it
pimp.gif

verde/fantasia/etc., those places are all mainly in Cupertino, mtn view , etc. so it's mainly silicon valley. if you ever go there, i'd def recommend giving it a shot.
Oh, so someone's heard of Sprinkles before. Yeah, I think it's about $3.99 for a cupcake there. Like I said, it's pricey
laugh.gif

Thanks for the info on the pearls. I always get them with the pearls. Next time, I won't
laugh.gif

I will try some of those recommendations when I go. I think the last thing I got was some avocado flavored drink
ohwell.gif

If ever I'm in the Silicon Valley, I'll try to hit up one of those spots up, but I'm like never in that area. Might be a while till I go there.

Back
Top Bottom