Delete.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

I hope all you guys are doing well.
Meh, I still have a lot to worry about. I'm hella stressed out right now, but trying to find time to relax every once in a while.

I'm doin well, but like Paul I'm stressed out as hell too. I'm taking school week by week and trying to get through it.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by 650

what happened to the San Jose Giants thread?
laugh.gif
unfortunately, no one really cares about the san jose giants.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, the San Jose Giants have a really solid line-up of players. I actually want to catch one of their games.
Definitely one of the most talented rosters in single A. I just went to my third game tonight in the last couple of weeks.

Random question but...

...for those of you guys who have an LCD TV, do I run some kind of risk by leaving on my "automotion" on all the time? Some guy mentioned that heturned it off when he's not watching sports and I asked him but he hasn't responded back. I just want to know.

I went to the second game of the season when bumgarner threw....he is pretty talented.
If Posey, Villalona, Bumgarner, Gillespie, and Alderson pan out the Giants have a bright future

leave the san jose giants talk in the sj giants thread, i mean, it has like 800+ pages already.
laugh.gif
You're allow to talk about school and your girl problems 24/7 but we can't mention the SJ Giants in this thread?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Spoiler [+]
Did I do it right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

for the sake of it...

so that brandon jennings kid eh? i'd much rather tank this following year to get john wall. brandon jennings is a wannabe john wall.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Have any of you guys had experience fixing the 3 rings of death on the XBox 360?
i tried but failed.
So i gave them a call and got a new one(referb) within 3weeks?

leave the san jose giants talk in the sj giants thread, i mean, it has like 800+ pages already.
laugh.gif
SJ Giants> W's

laugh.gif

eh since we're not talking about W's anyways...

somehow the union rep at my work found out that I haven't joined the union yet since i started working. got hit with a letter saying to join or riskgetting fired. so i went down to the union to join and had to pay $210 for initiation fee plus $35 x months i worked and ended up with $470 in fees, which igotta pay this thursday.

it sucks because there's people at my work who have been there for 2+ years and have never joined the union.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

eh since we're not talking about W's anyways...

somehow the union rep at my work found out that I haven't joined the union yet since i started working. got hit with a letter saying to join or risk getting fired. so i went down to the union to join and had to pay $210 for initiation fee plus $35 x months i worked and ended up with $470 in fees, which i gotta pay this thursday.

it sucks because there's people at my work who have been there for 2+ years and have never joined the union.
That sucks you have to pay $470 in fees by this Thursday. How'd they find out in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom