Delete.

if you guys missed any of the games and want to rewatch it...get at me..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gusyouout

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

acid, you hungry?

mega_mac.jpg
Do they have the ones with the rice patty thing? I tried one of those once and it was
sick.gif
Do you mean rice "buns"? If so... FALSE! At least at Mos Burger anyways. Those things are unbelievably good.

3166568142_7ce9383c52_b.jpg

Beef burger at Mos Burger.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
If there are any in Taiwan (I'm sure there are), TRY IT.

Yeah, I've tried Mos Burger before hahah, I had some seafood burger with those rice buns, it's pretty good
pimp.gif
, also had their Japanese-style friedchicken which was dope. Next time I might try that beef one.

jesus christ, Curry was 3-15. But he had 8 assist. Damn he better get that shooting right
Randolph= too good for summer league

Hey guys, I'm looking into some season tickets and just wanted to know if the best place to get them is to go through the website? Or is their a better wayto get some? I want 4 seats together, lower level. Doesn't have to be top-10 rows but just somewhere decent in the lower level. Price is not a big deal,just something reasonable.

nice vids nothingtolose
pimp.gif

and about season tickets, i think the best way is through their website or calling them...i'm pretty sure my brother got it through their website when hehad season tix. i can't give you an exact number but i remember lower bowl tix went down quite a lot so it should be a pretty reasonable price forseason ticket holders.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Hey guys, I'm looking into some season tickets and just wanted to know if the best place to get them is to go through the website? Or is their a better way to get some? I want 4 seats together, lower level. Doesn't have to be top-10 rows but just somewhere decent in the lower level. Price is not a big deal, just something reasonable.
Well the website is the easiest.. but you can always call. It's 1-888-479-4667

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Hey guys, I'm looking into some season tickets and just wanted to know if the best place to get them is to go through the website? Or is their a better way to get some? I want 4 seats together, lower level. Doesn't have to be top-10 rows but just somewhere decent in the lower level. Price is not a big deal, just something reasonable.
I can put you on to my ticket representative who was always dope....via email or phone.

Hit me up with a PM.

Well, they hardly play defense in Europe... but I'm excited to see Belinelli doing well.

Can't believe Belinelli missed that dunk and got rejected on his drive through the lane, though.
laugh.gif

Belinelli got ejected at the end.
laugh.gif

I'll upload/post up my pics from yesterday's games later tonight. Steph Curry was signing autographs after the game but the line was too long and Ididn't feel like waiting around. He was quiet, but seemed cool about it all.

i'm leaving the country tomorrow. i will miss Dark Panda and Kate Longworth. I will miss Greg papa's disfigured face and Bip Roberts beady little eyes.The Giants better not mess up. Internet access will be limited, if at all existent, until the 31st.

laugh.gif
Tim Lincecum wrote:

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Sarah Evans and now Kate Longworth? ... Paul, you lonely?
It's Sara Evans and she's
pimp.gif

2k1nao.jpg

devil.gif

i'm leaving the country tomorrow. i will miss Dark Panda and Kate Longworth. I will miss Greg papa's disfigured face and Bip Roberts beady little eyes. The Giants better not mess up. Internet access will be limited, if at all existent, until the 31st.
Greg Papa was on vacation last week FML
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Fear Dark Panda
pimp.gif

Bip Roberts
eyes.gif
repeating everything Scott says FTW
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom