Delete.

This is exactly why I hated the Curry pick. We have freakin shooters. I wish there was somewhere I could bet that both Morrow AND Marco will shoot a betterpercentage than Curry this year. We just have zero need for him.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by acidicality

15 more minutes until lunchtime here at work....

Originally Posted by daprescription

nobody cares.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What's the time difference between there and California?

Originally Posted by acidicality

aw crap, i forgot to quote myself and write "nobody cares"

(it's 12:45 wednesday here right now btw)

No one cares, you piece of %%%@.

Go talk to that girl.

Anthony Randolph Blows Up

July 14, 2009 10:30 PM

[table][tr][td]
nba_g_randolph01_200.jpg
Anthony Randolph: Will soon announce his candidacy for mayor of Las Vegas.
(Garrett Ellwood/NBA via Getty Images)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Posted by Kevin Arnovitz

For the fourth time in five days, Warriors big man Anthony Randoiph went berserk at Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas.

This afternoon, he tied a Summer League record as he dropped 42 points on the Bulls. Previous record holders include Von Wafer and Marcus Banks, who both went for 42 in 2007.

Randolph's dominance this week can't be overstated. The scoring exploits are impressive, but Randolph has been at it defensively (12 blocks and nine steals in four games), on the glass (8.5 rebounds per game), and passing out of double teams with poise and precision (zero turnovers today). Randolph isn't only the primary scorer on the floor, but the most creative facilitator.

It's tempting to say that he could still use a little bulk, but his physical presence both in the paint and defending the perimeter with that lanky frame are bothering anyone with the temerity to challenge him.

Do they retire Summer League jerseys?

UPDATE: Apparently, they do. [Hat Tip: Kevin Pelton]

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

im uploading the dunk right now...i'll link yall soon.

hope the quality is good
laugh.gif
Good lookin bruh.

Was waiting for it on ESPNEWS and NBATV but they just showed some half #%! highlights
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom